💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, Martijn said:

So Yves, Chuu & January Girl (+Yeojin?) and then 12th girl for the repackage? 

YeoJin is part of 1/3 but wasn't in promotions.

1 - she had school at the time (which is why she had her solo in January so that it could be filmed over Christmas holidays).

2 - she wasn't old enough to appear on music shows (apparently you have to be 15, she would have been 14 at the time). It's rumoured that ViVi was kinda rushed/added in at that time. Which would make more sense. Initially we were supposed to vote who would be in the 1/3 sub-unit but nothing ever came of it. ViVi's Korean wasn't very good at the time of her debut, it was also mentioned she was supposed to be a member of OEC (and each unit would have 4 members). 

To be honest, though. I think it worked out for the better. I like the five 1/3 girls being together - they just seem to fit well and seem to be good friends (based on LOOΠΔ TV - but then again all members seem to be really close). 

Spoiler

Who knows though - just wait for BlockBerry to announce the final sub-unit is made up of HeeJin, ViVi, Kim Lip and Chuu, remaining two girls canceled and no actual debut :derpga: 

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

YeoJin is part of 1/3 but wasn't in promotions.

1 - she had school at the time (which is why she had her solo in January so that it could be filmed over Christmas holidays).

2 - she wasn't old enough to appear on music shows (apparently you have to be 15, she would have been 14 at the time). It's rumoured that ViVi was kinda rushed/added in at that time. Which would make more sense. Initially we were supposed to vote who would be in the 1/3 sub-unit but nothing ever came of it. ViVi's Korean wasn't very good at the time of her debut, it was also mentioned she was supposed to be a member of OEC (and each unit would have 4 members). 

To be honest, though. I think it worked out for the better. I like the five 1/3 girls being together - they just seem to fit well and seem to be good friends (based on LOOΠΔ TV - but then again all members seem to be really close). 

Reveal hidden contents

Who knows though - just wait for BlockBerry to announce the final sub-unit is made up of HeeJin, ViVi, Kim Lip and Chuu, remaining two girls canceled and no actual debut :derpga: 

Oh thanks, I didn't know that.
I wonder if during LOONA OT12 concerts (where I'm pretty sure they'll have sections for solo's and units too) YeoJin will sing Vivi's parts and ViVi joins OEC or if 1/3 will perform as 5.
Time will tell I guess...

3 hours ago, Martijn said:

Oh thanks, I didn't know that.
I wonder if during LOONA OT12 concerts (where I'm pretty sure they'll have sections for solo's and units too) YeoJin will sing Vivi's parts and ViVi joins OEC or if 1/3 will perform as 5.
Time will tell I guess...

I'm guessing as a 5 - I hope so anyways! I think ViVi fits 1/3 better than OEC tbh

Oh - the running storyline of LOOΠΔ at YeoJin's release was that she was lost (since she would be mostly absent) and initially I think the remaining girls were out to try and find her. 

Whether that is still the case I don't know.

2 hours ago, Martijn said:

wait what?
oh nevermind, it's not a korean comeback

Since it was called "Re-Flower" I thought it was a repackage or something :emma:

Didn't Solji just have surgery today or yesterday though? I wonder if she pre-recorded vocals or if it'll just be the 4 of them again.

So, each month EXID will be releasing a remastered version of one of their B-side tracks. 

This will continue until August (their debut month). They haven’t said if there will be a proper comeback at that time yet. 

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Display picture? :udidnt: 

Haha, Temple made a (really long :rip: ) video about all the Oreolicious people, so we all changed our avis to our characters in the video for a little while. This was my character screaming about something :smh: 

ARTPOP will definitely be back

56 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Haha, Temple made a (really long :rip: ) video about all the Oreolicious people, so we all changed our avis to our characters in the video for a little while. This was my character screaming about something :smh: 

ARTPOP will definitely be back

Omg :deadbanana: I see it now

I thought the black upside down triangle was a nose and the lines were blood running down to the mouth :toofunny: 

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife
Just now, Taylor said:

Omg :deadbanana: I see it now

I thought the black upside down triangle was a nose and the lines were blood running down to the mouth :toofunny: 

I can't see it that way no matter how hard I try :flop::laughga: 

44 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

I can't see it that way no matter how hard I try :flop::laughga: 

I think it's cause I was on mobile, so the pink stripes in the middle (the eyes) looked red - like the lines either side :laughga: