💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Ugh... my fansign person told me they didn’t manage to get into YeoJin’s fansign on Saturday just after I finished adding the item to my spreadsheet :flop: 

@Martijn do you know when the winners of MIXNINE are going to be announced? I'm sure I read somewhere the show was supposed to finish 31/12/17 but I guess that's not the case? I haven't seen any news about it :emma: 

Martijn
4 minutes ago, Taylor said:

@Martijn do you know when the winners of MIXNINE are going to be announced? I'm sure I read somewhere the show was supposed to finish 31/12/17 but I guess that's not the case? I haven't seen any news about it :emma: 

They are supposed to debut in April. Right now there are still 27 male and 27 female contestants left. I don't think how many more episodes there will be but I'm guessing at least 6.

SPOILER

Spoiler

Hayoung is the only Playback member left, but she is in the top 9 as of right now. I hope she will continue doing well so she can make it to the final group. Even though it's probably the male group that will end up debuting.
I must say though, I wouldn't be mad. I'm really impressed with the male trainees and I'm ready to stan. 

Martijn
1 minute ago, fashion monster said:

I thought it would be 12 total :deadbanana:

I had no idea what to expect. Here in the Netherlands usually the auditions for programs like the Voice already take 8 episodes.
With less contestants I don't think eliminations will take an entire episode anymore, so maybe it goes a bit faster from now on. I still think it will take at least 6 episodes though. Getting down from 27 trainees to 9 + a boys vs girls finale will take a while.

PopReaper

shijakdwaesseo Eclipse
garyeojin geurimja sok neowa naega majuhan got
unmyeong sogeseo ireonan
seoroga ikkeullin mamdeuri bakhineun Love
jom deo gakkai dagawa
This is Eclipse (oh whoah)
nuneul ttegi himdeuni gyesok hamkke haejullae (oh~)
ijji mothal Eclipse. It’s destiny

tumblr_inline_o4kea42zbN1rq5xcu_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

They are supposed to debut in April. Right now there are still 27 male and 27 female contestants left. I don't think how many more episodes there will be but I'm guessing at least 6.

SPOILER

Hide contents

Hayoung is the only Playback member left, but she is in the top 9 as of right now. I hope she will continue doing well so she can make it to the final group. Even though it's probably the male group that will end up debuting.
I must say though, I wouldn't be mad. I'm really impressed with the male trainees and I'm ready to stan. 

Okay, thanks. I just don't want it to be the girl group - well HeeJin and HyunJin :green: 

Martijn
15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Okay, thanks. I just don't want it to be the girl group - well HeeJin and HyunJin :green: 

omg yeah, i was like 'who else who you know is on the girl team other than hayoung?'. i'm so dumb. it's pretty obvious that heejin will make the girl's top 9 and hyunjin is a safe bet as well. but this week was only the first time the girls won over the boys (because jyp's rhyujin had a monster score), so i'm 90% sure the boys will win in the end anyway.
As a girl group stan I hate to say this, but I'm so much more impressed with the male contestants. If you look at the girls' top 9 it's pretty much just a bunch of visuals that stood out for their looks rather than their talent.
But I'll stan the debut group anyway, boys or girls, 'cause I know I'll bop to those Teddy jams.

Edited by Martijn