Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PoshLife

Will any of the tracks be as iconic as "F*ck out the way when you see me, you know I'm rolling with the LGBT" though? :lolga: 

Rant Warning

Spoiler

So... on Saturday I ordered a few things - the photography equipment that I mentioned - on Amazon. I selected guaranteed next day delivery by 1pm, so to be delivered on the Sunday by 1pm.

I ordered a set of photography lights, a tripod that could hold my phone and this white/black vinyl background thing.

All were shipped out separately with the courier DPD. I have never had a single issue with DPD. They text you in the morning with a one hour delivery slot - so you know when you'll get it. There is also a map online so you can see where the driver is and get a more accurate delivery time down to the nearest 15 mins.

I refreshed the tracking for all 3 items on Sunday morning. Two said they were on their way to my local depot, however one said it was still waiting to be picked up. Odd.

I then get an email to say delivery will be between 11 and 12. However, it's only for one item. The two that had both been picked up had reached my local depot, however they only actually put one of them out for delivery. I got it around 11:30am.

I waited until after 1pm and contacted Amazon. The person promised me the two other items would be delivered by 7pm. I then pointed out that I'd paid for delivery by 1pm and asked for a refund for delivery of the two items that didn't turn up. They refunded it for all 3 items, so that was fine.

Monday morning the other parcel still hadn't been picked up. And my delivery slot for the other item still to be delivered? 9-10pm. Really? You'd have thought since it was meant to be delivered by 1pm on Sunday they'd still honour that and deliver it by 1pm on Monday, but no.

Tuesday, last item (the lights) still hadn't been picked up. I contact Amazon about them for the second time. They tell me there was a distribution issue that has now been resolved and I'll get them later on that day. I'm like... how stupid are you? It's on the other side of the country and hasn't been handed over to the courier yet. It's not arriving today. I ask them to cancel and refund the order. They refunded it, but as far as I can see haven't actually cancelled it yet.

I then ordered the item again on my mum's Amazon account. This time I just picked generic next day delivery (not before 1pm) as then I knew it would be delivered by Amazon's own courier.

No. It was also sent with DPD. So on Wednesday morning I woke up for whatever reason at 3am. Checked the tracking for the new order and "there has been a delay with your parcel and we now expect to deliver it on Thursday". The reason for the delay? They'd sent to the wrong depot, 400 miles away from where I live... Idiots.

So here I am today, waiting on it still. To be delivered at 10:15pm.

I can't wait for it to arrive and find one of the bulbs smashed or something. :emma: 

PopReaper
3 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

DAOKO's new album is out

the songs actually sound pretty interesting :music: gonna check it out later

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

ooh ai otsuka released an album "Love is Born ~14th Anniversary~"

I... can't tell if any of the songs are new :emma: 

I still haven't listened to LOVE HONEY tbh :emma: she probably hasn't topped parallel worldsus but i'm gonna give it a chance

PoshLife
1 minute ago, PopReaper said:

I still haven't listened to LOVE HONEY tbh :emma: she probably hasn't topped parallel worldsus but i'm gonna give it a chance

I just noticed parallel world is on the album, so I think it's juts a compilation. But idk enough about her older albums to confirm none of the other songs are new haha

"Watashi" was just such a letdown and Love Honey wasn't a great album imo. though I just listened to the samples not the full songs 

PopReaper

The sudden transition from a stripped down piano piece to a big band-esque gay extravaganza @ 1:11 - 1:38

tumblr_inline_nxb92uMchL1s2aqc3_500.gif

PoshLife

remember when Anda was proposed to by an Egyptian prince (or whatever)? Apparently now that guy's nephew is proposing to her too, and she's rejecting him too :smh: 

PopReaper
14 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

remember when Anda was proposed to by an Egyptian prince (or whatever)? Apparently now that guy's nephew is proposing to her too, and she's rejecting him too :smh: 

nnnnnn is she relevant in arab countries or something? :emma: why her of all people? :rip:

PoshLife
7 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

nnnnnn is she relevant in arab countries or something? :emma: why her of all people? :rip:

it's just this one (royal) family obsessing over her haha

She needs to come back btw. Taxi was lame but "Like Family" was good

PopReaper
9 hours ago, PoshLife said:

it's just this one (royal) family obsessing over her haha

She needs to come back btw. Taxi was lame but "Like Family" was good

She needs to get that royal money and fund her next comeback with it :sis: