💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

The copyright for all of LADIES’ CODES releases has changed to say ‘BlockBerry Creative’ - so perhaps they’ve officially moved there?

I just hope they get a comeback soon! I’ve always kinda wondered if LOOΠΔ was the reason for radio silence on the LADIES’ CODE front.

PopReaper
8 hours ago, Taylor said:

n6sfmn8l5b301.jpg

tbh the whole minimalist SM aesthetic didn't work that well here... looks kinda sloppy :emma:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

17 hours ago, PopReaper said:

tbh the whole minimalist SM aesthetic didn't work that well here... looks kinda sloppy :emma:

Didn't see this!

I mostly have an issue with the cover... like... I just don't think the green and red work very well with the black and white photo :emma: 

PopReaper
8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Didn't see this!

I mostly have an issue with the cover... like... I just don't think the green and red work very well with the black and white photo :emma: 

taeyeon posted a video of it and the real thing looks better at least:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

I decided not to stay up for The Carol 2.0 since it wasn’t really new, lol. I did wake up at 2:30am just randomly and considered staying up for it, but I was too tired. 

It was really good! I thought Yves vocals were a little weaker (?) in the beginning? But overall it was great! I hope they put it as a hidden track on the next member’s single or something so that it can be released physically. 

Also - someone made a mash-up of the original with the new version and it’s great! Hopefully next year we’ll get an OT12 version! 

UJH’s album was good! I liked all of the songs. I don’t see any listing for a physical copy, but hopefully one will be released. They had one for part one - so it would kinda suck if there wasn’t for part 2 :sweat:

I’ve listened to 1/2 of Soyou’s so far hadn’t it’s good! I think the last track was pre-released a while ago?

Edited by Taylor

PoshLife

I downloaded so few songs this year

KPop: 13

JPop: 26 (includes an album)

English: 7 :emma: 

That's just songs from 2017, not older songs I discovered this year. 2017 was honestly not great for music imo :emma: but then again, if I was a LOONA fan I would've gotten like 45 songs this year alone :laughga: