Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

PopReaper
4 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Too Proud: holy crap the intro is experimental. This is not like anything I've heard from her. The chorus is a bit of a BOP though. Holy crap @PopReaper this is one you have to listen to. I'm almost getting Wednesday Campanella vibes

tumblr_inline_owt5xnDE5S1u3ka6p_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

@PoshLife

Spoiler

Found out Hatsukoi got leaked yesterday :rip: Listening to Too Proud in full bc iTunes doesn't load the previews for the album tracks for me :green:

PoshLife
Just now, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife

Hide contents

Found out Hatsukoi got leaked yesterday :rip: Listening to Too Proud in full bc iTunes doesn't load the previews for the album tracks for me :green:

Hahaha. It'll be on iTunes US tomorrow so I'm just gonna buy it. She's one of those artists I'm still willing to pay for

omg I'm just reading that earlier this year she divorced that young and ugly Italian bartender she married for no apparent reason four years ago :rip: apparently the last song is a f*ck-you to him. 

PopReaper

Too Proud IS A BOP :giveup: Wish she had done more songs like that for the album, so far it seems like there's a lot of ballads again. Much better than that other rap collab on Fantôme that got a video for some reason :emma:

10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Hahaha. It'll be on iTunes US tomorrow so I'm just gonna buy it. She's one of those artists I'm still willing to pay for

omg I'm just reading that earlier this year she divorced that young and ugly Italian bartender she married for no apparent reason four years ago :rip: apparently the last song is a f*ck-you to him. 

nnnnn yeah I read about that, not surprised he was a deadbeat husband :rip: Good riddance tbh

Edited by PopReaper

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Too Proud IS A BOP :giveup: Wish she had done more songs like that for the album, so far it seems like there's a lot of ballads again. Much better than that other rap collab on Fantôme that got a video for some reason :emma:

nnnnn yeah I read about that, not surprised he was a deadbeat husband :rip: Good riddance tbh

That song was the WORST haha, I don't even remember the name of it. What a waste.

And honestly what was she expecting him to be, he was a bartender in another country. If I'm ever about to marry someone I've only known for like four months because he served me a drink while I was on vacation, smack me :flop: 

and omg not to dwell on this but he was so ugly, girl what was you thinking :rip::rip: 

PopReaper
7 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That song was the WORST haha, I don't even remember the name of it. What a waste.

And honestly what was she expecting him to be, he was a bartender in another country. If I'm ever about to marry someone I've only known for like four months because he served me a drink while I was on vacation, smack me :flop: 

and omg not to dwell on this but he was so ugly, girl what was you thinking :rip::rip: 

Hope it has at least inspired her to write some angry post-break up bops for the next album :sis:

PoshLife
43 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

Hope it has at least inspired her to write some angry post-break up bops for the next album :sis:

Her Melodrama is coming

actually a lot of people are starting to say she's trying to position herself as Japan's Adele. While a lot of other idols are chasing whatever's current, she's going classical. Lots of ballads, some of which have good beats, a few upbeat tracks, but very deep.

PopReaper

tumblr_payoomhJcd1rvjz2fo1_640.jpg

Perfume - Future Pop (2018/08/15)

01. Start-Up
02. Future Pop
03. If you wanna
04. TOKYO GIRL
05. FUSION
06. Tiny Baby
07. Let Me Know
08. 超来輪
09. 無限未来
10. 宝石の雨
11. 天空
12. Everyday
@PoshLife :giveup:

Spoiler

ARTPOP teas

PoshLife
7 hours ago, PopReaper said:

tumblr_payoomhJcd1rvjz2fo1_640.jpg

Perfume - Future Pop (2018/08/15)

01. Start-Up
02. Future Pop
03. If you wanna
04. TOKYO GIRL
05. FUSION
06. Tiny Baby
07. Let Me Know
08. 超来輪
09. 無限未来
10. 宝石の雨
11. 天空
12. Everyday
@PoshLife :giveup:

Hide contents

ARTPOP teas

WOW. The title :smh: 

https://i.imgur.com/BSMJ8PS.jpg 

https://i.imgur.com/BSMJ8PS.jpg 

Okay well photo embedding is being grumpy but it's another photo from that shoot :lolga: 

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife

Just bought Hatsukoi :legend: It's #5 on iTunes US right now. I doubt it'll climb much higher cuz of The Carters and Panic at the Disco, but I could see it reaching #4.

It'll be interesting to see if Chikai (or more likely the English version, Don't Think Twice) charts at all once Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out.

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife

omg the gospel choir at the end of "Play a Love Song" :sharon: I think that makes the song my favorite on the album

Man the entire second half of the album is a dud. Every song is downright dreary except "Oozora de Dakishimite." It gives me a newfound appreciation for Fantome, that album had some legit good album tracks like "Kouya no Ookami" and "Jinsei Seikou no Hi"

The album's up to #4 on iTunes :legenty: