šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

mister max
27 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Interesting... BLACKPINK's physical CD has 5 tracks... gonna guess it's the instrumental of title track.

Will report back once it's copied over :emma:Ā 

Is this internationalĀ :gum:Ā I lowkey want one

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
28 minutes ago, Taylor said:

It's "As If It's Your Last" :rip:Ā 

CkAnFEa.gif

43 minutes ago, mister max said:

Is this internationalĀ :gum:Ā I lowkey want one

I bought mine from KTOWN4U but Catchop CD is also good (my favourite K-Pop storeĀ šŸ‘).Ā 

• Love 1

mister max
12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I bought mine from KTOWN4U but Catchop CD is also good (my favourite K-Pop storeĀ šŸ‘).Ā 

Do they have like a merch shop? I searched the web but I cant find anyĀ :gum:

3 minutes ago, mister max said:

Do they have like a merch shop? I searched the web but I cant find anyĀ :gum:

For YG/BP?

This is YG's official store, and this is their official eBay.

• Like 1

Martijn
On 25-6-2018 at 5:17 PM, Taylor said:

Woo... got my Taeyeon special Japanese CD today and Blackpink's albums!

Got 2 x Rose, a Jisoo and a Jennie card, so that's good I suppose.

And the posters were both the same, but I kinda guessed that since they're double sided.

I got mine today and got 2x Jisoo, a Jennie and a Lisa cardĀ :firega:

Spoiler

I also got an extra SHINee photo card in one of their albums ANDĀ 2/4 of my A.C.E photo cards are my bias' as well! What a day!

Ā 

4 minutes ago, Martijn said:

I got mine today and got 2x Jisoo, a Jennie and a Lisa cardĀ :firega:

Ā  Hide contents

I also got an extra SHINee photo card in one of their albums ANDĀ 2/4 of my A.C.E photo cards are my bias' as well! What a day!

Ā 

Today I got all 3 of Taeyeon's "Something New" photocards, but my album is still in Korea :green::emma:Ā 

• LMAO 1

RAMROD

I am still waiting on my BP CDs :diane:

They will deliver the posters in a tube, so that's great, I suppose :sis:

I hope there;s like "fragile" notice on the parcels, I am worried it will be treated badly during the delivery. :giveup:

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”
  • Like 1

RAMROD
Just now, Taylor said:

Today I got all 3 of Taeyeon's "Something New" photocards, but my album is still in Korea :green::emma:Ā 

Is it digipak?Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Just now, RAMROD said:

Is it digipak?Ā 

Her album?

It looks like this - basically the same as her other solos but this one has a dust jacket.

pFm4GKpW86cOx2KUXI3FbWIQcBlcZGdGsKXH_noa

• Thanks 1

RAMROD
Just now, Taylor said:

Her album?

It looks like this - basically the same as her other solos but this one has a dust jacket.

pFm4GKpW86cOx2KUXI3FbWIQcBlcZGdGsKXH_noa

It looks nice. I always like packaging like that, especially if the book is hardcover. It is more durable. I regret SHInee's second album are more like kids coloring book with those thin cover and stuff, it can't even hold the CD cos it's too heavy :smh:

Ā 

Edited by RAMROD

PoshLife

OMG all of the minute-thirty samples for Utada's new album are up on iTunes!

Chikai: it'sĀ still a little underwhelming for a Kingdom Hearts song. But I have a feeling it grows a lot at the end like a typical Utada song, so that might save it

Too Proud: holy crap the intro isĀ experimental. This is not like anything I've heard from her. The chorus is a bit of a BOP though. Holy crap @PopReaperĀ this is one you have to listen to. I'm almost getting Wednesday Campanella vibes

Good Night: I thought this was gonna be a ballad but it has a good beat to it. WOW it explodes all of a sudden.

Pakuchii no Uta: Very much a ballad, melody is kind of rambling. Cute. Kind of reminds me of "Hanataba wo Kimi Ni"

Nokoriga: This is the part of my listening session where the songs start blending together. This doesn't stand out for me. Reading the lyrics might help, but this screams filler

Yuunagi : Pretty but doesn't really speak to me either.

The last song (title's way too long for me to bother :emma: ): This song grows well. Lots of harmonies and stuff going on in the background. But then it kind of drops down all of a sudden. I feel like that happens with a lot of these songs, there's like suddenly 10 seconds of just a drum before the song picks up again.Ā