Goto Moe of AKB48 tho (purple dress) looks like a dragqueen :emma: 

Edited by YCHofficial

mister max

ksksk not them being stopped mid-performance :air: how unprofessional

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

57 minutes ago, mister max said:

I love how Rose, Jisoo and Lisa are still going at it :lmao:

I guess they had ear pieces in so didn't hear the music had stopped?

Martijn
1 hour ago, mister max said:

They were supposed to perform DDU-DU DDU-DU after this too, but only got to perform AIIYL and Stay. I guess we can now add Lotte to the list of companies YG has beef with.
I really need a public apology from Lotte, because attending a concert where you can only perform 2.25/4 songs rehearsed is unacceptable :grr:

mister max
44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I love how Rose, Jisoo and Lisa are still going at it :lmao:

I guess they had ear pieces in so didn't hear the music had stopped?

yeah probably, because Rose was still singing too :air: 

12 minutes ago, Martijn said:

They were supposed to perform DDU-DU DDU-DU after this too, but only got to perform AIIYL and Stay. I guess we can now add Lotte to the list of companies YG has beef with.
I really need a public apology from Lotte, because attending a concert where you can only perform 2.25/4 songs rehearsed is unacceptable :grr:

I was already wondering where it was :madge: 

RAMROD

That is so rude, I feel bad for BP and BLINKS who were there and didn't see the full show cos BP have another schedule too so they cannot wait until they can go back on stage :(

Very unprofessional of Lotte

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡
  • Like 1

mister max

Apperantly BTOB also were cut in the middle of a song and BTS didnt get two mics during their Airplane pt2 performance :sweat: Lotte wyd gorl

PoshLife

Wednesday Campanella made some kind of soundtrack for an anime or something, named Neko Wa Dakumono

YCHofficial

[old]

During an interview with Sports Korea, CHI CHI's Ji-U revealed that she was a potential KARA member. Back in 2008, KARA's Sunghee had departed from the group, leaving room for new members. Ji-U stated, "At the time, I attended the same dance academy as Han Seungyeon. When KARA was going through member changes, she suggested that I join KARA." 

Unfortunately, her parents were opposed to the idea because Ji-U was in high school at the time. "I wanted to join her group, but my parents wouldn't allow it so I couldn't." Ji-U eventually went on to major in Korean music at the Ewha Women's University and finally made her debut with CHI CHI after two years of preparations. She revealed, "I've always had a lot of interest in pop music, but playing the 'haegum' and studying kukak opened my eyes to a wider variety of genres." 

PoshLife
9 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

[old]

During an interview with Sports Korea, CHI CHI's Ji-U revealed that she was a potential KARA member. Back in 2008, KARA's Sunghee had departed from the group, leaving room for new members. Ji-U stated, "At the time, I attended the same dance academy as Han Seungyeon. When KARA was going through member changes, she suggested that I join KARA." 

Unfortunately, her parents were opposed to the idea because Ji-U was in high school at the time. "I wanted to join her group, but my parents wouldn't allow it so I couldn't." Ji-U eventually went on to major in Korean music at the Ewha Women's University and finally made her debut with CHI CHI after two years of preparations. She revealed, "I've always had a lot of interest in pop music, but playing the 'haegum' and studying kukak opened my eyes to a wider variety of genres." 

interesting. she was one of the three girls who left after CHI CHI's second single. I wonder if she would have lasted longer in KARA lol

Guess who decided to collect the individual member covers of PRISTIN V's single yesterday?

Guess which album's individual member cover versions went out of print within the last couple of days?

:rip:

Spoiler

I think I have 4/5 member covers plus the group cover confirmed... and the final member cover just need to cross my fingers the proxy I used snaps it up before someone else does :emma: 

Woo... got my Taeyeon special Japanese CD today and Blackpink's albums!

Got 2 x Rose, a Jisoo and a Jennie card, so that's good I suppose.

And the posters were both the same, but I kinda guessed that since they're double sided.

• Like 1

Interesting... BLACKPINK's physical CD has 5 tracks... gonna guess it's the instrumental of title track.

Will report back once it's copied over :emma: