other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, PoshLife said:

I can't believe my album hasn't shipped yet :emma: 

Told ya, they take a few days :emma: 

PopReaper

"All the members of this girl group are getting plastic surgery for their comeback"

38148P3B33B12K67P1M7.jpg

Girl group Six Bomb will be revealing their transformations following plastic surgery with their release of “Becoming Prettier (After)”.

Last month, Six Bomb released a music video teasing their new plastic surgery theme. In that video, the members could be seen getting advice on where to receive their plastic surgery procedures. They also teased a follow-up video, which would reveal the members after receiving plastic surgery.

While fans didn’t believe that the members would actually get plastic surgery for this concept, an insider report revealed that the 4 members of Six Bomb will actually undergo plastic surgery specifically for this release. The music video for “Becoming Prettier (After)” will show the process of the members preparing for their surgeries as well their new, “prettier” faces.

SOURCE

:rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife
6 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife 

you post about Anda's Taxi preview and I'll post about Wings' Blossom preview :lolga:

LOL it'll be weird cuz the actual preview got taken down so it's like "it was really different, trust me." But I'm gonna post right now.

Edit: done

Edited by PoshLife

PoshLife
On 2/27/2017 at 5:57 PM, PopReaper said:

A river symbolizes joyful pleasures, peace, prosperity and fertility. If the river is muddy, then it indicates that you are in turmoil.

A duck on dirty water refers to your capability to overcome emotions.  Emotional problems will come your way. If the duck is dead, you will be overwhelmed with negative emotions, strong emotionality, and failure in love.

:sis:

nnnnnnn I just saw this

Turmoil, emotional problems, failure in love... sounds about right :flop: 

PoshLife

idk if anyone remembers me posting this video a while back, but at the time I commented on how touching the video was. It turns out it's actually the entire story of a mobile game called "Deemo" (I thought they just spelled "Demo" wrong in the title :flop: ) and the video spoils the ending of the game :smh: a Shannon tea tbh

IU_1476317492_af_org.jpg

IU to comeback with pre-release single March 24th, followed by 4th full length album in April.

cry.pngcry.pngcry.png 

-

Berry Good open new Makestar project - https://www.makestar.co/projects/singer_berrygood3/

I think I might support this one - all of their Makestar releases have been great! :excited2: 

-

rO4g3D1.jpg

-

Nine Muses Hyuna to have solo debut with "Cricket Song"

yK53ZlJ.jpg

4FMTZI4.jpg

Apparently after the news of IU's comeback, many artists are changing their comeback schedules in March/April to avoid competing with her.

lmao.giflmao.gif

Girl's Day comeback... May*

*Inb4 TWICE/BP comeback and Girl's Day delayed to July.**

**SNSD comeback, Girl's Day delayed to November 2084

Computer
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

It shipped

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

tumblr_inline_n4rj93KxRV1qbtzu4.gif

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ