💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

1 angle no cut 

They killed that. The choreo is already tiring enough in normal speed. Queens legend.gif

51 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I really like this song 

Are you still gonna get the physical album? 

Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Are you still gonna get the physical album? 

Yeah, will be interesting to see what they look like! I don't think I have any 'limited edition' K-Pop albums, it's more of a Japanese thing :emma: 

1 minute ago, Taylor said:

Yeah, will be interesting to see what they look like! I don't think I have any 'limited edition' K-Pop albums, it's more of a Japanese thing :emma: 

I still want to get it and The Velvet eventually :emma: 

Nope, no limited editions. Just had a scroll through my spreadsheet :emma:

I have a 'special edition' version of KARA's STEP, but it's... Just the same size as the normal version (only the pictures are different)

Just now, Bi Rain said:

I still want to get it and The Velvet eventually :emma: 

I think I'll place my monthly orders on the last Monday of each month so they can ship it out at the start of the week, which means I'll maybe order the stuff on my list on the 28th or something

19 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I think I'll place my monthly orders on the last Monday of each month so they can ship it out at the start of the week, which means I'll maybe order the stuff on my list on the 28th or something

Yeah I'll probably wait a little bit before I order anything else. It's hard to wait though :emma:

PopReaper

oraedoen Storywa geu nare meomchun na
saranghan siganboda deo (siganboda deo orae)
orae ibyeolhaneun jungingeol
eunhasu neomeoe adeukhi meon gose
hayan uriui gieogeul geonneoneun na
kkumsogirado gwaenchanheunikka
uri dasi manna

*bass drops*

tumblr_inline_ny1fge3AcQ1qbxejp_500.gif

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • Like 1

Hey @Taylor remember when I used to spam our messages with this (Actually I think I spammed a good amount of our messages with Rain in general :emma: ) 

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Hey @Taylor remember when I used to spam our messages with this (Actually I think I spammed a good amount of our messages with Rain in general :emma: ) 

Haha... A good solid 3 pages 

Remember when we had like 10 different PMs saying random little things before making a PM just to talk to each other.

And operation Get Hyo a Doughnut :toofunny: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Haha... A good solid 3 pages 

Remember when we had like 10 different PMs saying random little things before making a PM just to talk to each other.

And operation Get Hyo a Doughnut :toofunny: 

Lmao I remember that :toofunny: I remember I used to spam your PMs when you weren't on. Like 4/5 messages of random stuff/ rain gifs. 

Just now, Bi Rain said:

Lmao I remember that :toofunny: I remember I used to spam your PMs when you weren't on. Like 4/5 messages of random stuff/ rain gifs. 

I remember getting a PM with you telling me SNSD won that YouTube award, and I think we used that as our PM from November to early January. And then it was the one about the doughnut haha

And remember when I had that "Ask Taylor" thread and you and @PotatoBanks just posted in it all the time :rip: I had to rename it to "Ask Taylor | Taylor Chat" :toofunny: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I remember getting a PM with you telling me SNSD won that YouTube award, and I think we used that as our PM from November to early January. And then it was the one about the doughnut haha

And remember when I had that "Ask Taylor" thread and you and @PotatoBanks just posted in it all the time :rip: I had to rename it to "Ask Taylor | Taylor Chat" :toofunny: 

Yeah lol your ask Taylor thread pretty much turned into a chat thread :toofunny:

PoshLife
44 minutes ago, Taylor said:

I remember that thread :rip: