💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

YCHofficial

ARIAZ announced the departure of a member, and a comeback with the single Hot & Cold 

It's a remake of Jewelry's Hot & Cold

PoshLife
6 hours ago, YCHofficial said:

ARIAZ announced the departure of a member, and a comeback with the single Hot & Cold 

It's a remake of Jewelry's Hot & Cold

I like the original song. Maybe I'll like the remake.

PopReaper

Finally listened to STAYC's new mini and even though Stereotype's my least favorite out of their 3 title tracks, I like this mini much better than the last one... I stan

And Hula Hoop is really good :giveup: My favorite LOONA single since Hi High (aside from Star/Voice), don't really care for StarSeed atm tho

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PopReaper

@PoshLife New Utada single coming soon, as part of the soundtrack for a new drama

Spoiler

And still no official release for Find Love, or any album news :emma:

PoshLife
25 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

@PoshLife New Utada single coming soon, as part of the soundtrack for a new drama

Hide contents

And still no official release for Find Love, or any album news :emma:

I was just about to say, are we ever getting Find Love :smh: 

Part of the problem is that One Last Kiss is still performing well cuz they just released it on vinyl or something. So I don't think they want to really promote another song until that moment is over.

But this is gonna be 5 or 6 songs now since the last album (Time, Darenimo Iwanai, One Last Kiss, Pink Blood, Find Love(?), and now Beloved). Surely there's an album coming soon.

I'm still terrified by the possibility that "Find Love" was just made as a tune for the commercial and isn't actually a full-length song. That would be unlike her, though.

PopReaper
1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

I was just about to say, are we ever getting Find Love :smh: 

Part of the problem is that One Last Kiss is still performing well cuz they just released it on vinyl or something. So I don't think they want to really promote another song until that moment is over.

But this is gonna be 5 or 6 songs now since the last album (Time, Darenimo Iwanai, One Last Kiss, Pink Blood, Find Love(?), and now Beloved). Surely there's an album coming soon.

I'm still terrified by the possibility that "Find Love" was just made as a tune for the commercial and isn't actually a full-length song. That would be unlike her, though.

I heard she's been in the studio with A.G. Cook for the past few months so I'm expecting an album within the first semester of 2022, maybe? And I lowkey wouldn't mind if she left Time and Darenimo Iwanai as standalone singles tbh, bc if they're in it that means we already have listened to about half of the upcoming album :emma:

Spoiler

inb4 she goes even further and also adds Face My Fears and Chikai :emma:

---

While I wait for Utada and Perfume to come out with new music, I've been bopping to this J-Pop album:

tumblr_inline_o51m6lSoDl1u2qkge_500.gif

Edited by PopReaper

edengowon
2 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

thoughts?

don't comment much here but here goes.

one of their worst title tracks but the album's incredible.

the artist formerly known as melancholia

PopReaper
4 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

thoughts?

That flute (?) sound scattered throughout the song is very grating, if that wasn't there I'd probably enjoy the song a lot more

PoshLife
5 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

thoughts?

I agree with PopReaper, the instrumental is awful.

I wish I could find that old gif of Baekhyun's "Blow it like a flute" cuz that's immediately what it made me think of :toofunny:

To date I haven't liked a single NCT 127 song tbh. I've liked a couple NCT U songs. I no longer remember what the relationship between those two groups is lol

8 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

thoughts?

The song is growing on me (but tbh if it was by another group I wouldn't have even given it a second chance lol)
I just wish we could go back to Superhuman era.. They truly peaked w that one!