Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Neight Shayde

GAGGED. A DEBUT.

you can clearly hear the f(x), ariana, beyonce, and blackpink elements but it's too good :giveup:

Neight Shayde
18 minutes ago, YCHofficial said:

Very interested indeed. IZ*ONE vs BLACKPINKĀ 

i mean there's been talks online about the public not letting YG detach himself from this seungri mess. i wonder what the reactions will be from the public

but yes that too :bon:

Martijn
5 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

GAGGED. A DEBUT.

you can clearly hear the f(x), ariana, beyonce, and blackpink elements but it's too good :giveup:

It's really REALLY good!

I feel like some little changes in the production would've made it even more epic though. Especially since the vocals are kinda monotonous, it needs a bigger buildup

YCHofficial
1 minute ago, Martijn said:

It's really REALLY good!

I feel like some little changes in the production would've made it even more epic though. Especially since the vocals are kinda monotonous, it needs a bigger buildup

Since IZ*ONE Yena is also from Yuehua, I hope they''ll add her after IZ*ONE disbands.Ā 

Neight Shayde
3 minutes ago, Martijn said:

i see what you mean but idk i think that's what makes this even more listenable. the replay value (at least for me) is insane.

YCHofficial
1 hour ago, YCHofficial said:

Since IZ*ONE Yena is also from Yuehua, I hope they''ll add her after IZ*ONE disbands.Ā 

oh, Everglow revealed Yena is welcome anytime to join the group.

LUO YI

This was so unexpectedĀ :firega:Ā I swear I almost cried with the screen time Jungwoo receivedĀ :laughga:Ā that was greatĀ 

The night sky tells all
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Mylene
5 hours ago, BrothaGaga said:

of course we all will eat this up but the reaction in korea will def be interesting

Korean are sheep they always said we boycott blablabla but when the mini album and the title track come out they are gonna be the first one to stream tbh

Edited by Mylene

PopReaper
30 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

This was so unexpectedĀ :firega:Ā I swear I almost cried with the screen time Jungwoo receivedĀ :laughga:Ā that was greatĀ 

Johnny's wig :rip:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"
  • LMAO 2

Neight Shayde
1 hour ago, SimonSays said:

the way i immediately ordered the jap albumĀ after watchingĀ this music videoĀ :giveup:

for 127ā€™s standards this is a bit on the generic side. in terms ofĀ experimentation,Ā i likedĀ chain better, but this one is more of an immediate bop so ofc people will latch on to this quicker.

also i kinda like how taeyong gotĀ the least amount of lines this time (yuta got the shine).Ā bestĀ distribution so farĀ forĀ a 127 single. they finallyĀ made it happen but coincidentally after winwinā€™s indefinite hiatus from the groupĀ :madge:

Edited by BrothaGaga

LUO YI
53 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

the way i immediately ordered the jap albumĀ after watchingĀ this music videoĀ :giveup:

for 127ā€™s standards this is a bit on the generic side. in terms ofĀ experimentation,Ā i likedĀ chain better, but this one is more of an immediate bop so ofc people will latch on to this quicker.

also i kinda like how taeyong gotĀ the least amount of lines this time (yuta got the shine).Ā bestĀ distribution so farĀ forĀ a 127 single. they finallyĀ made it happen but coincidentally after winwinā€™s indefinite hiatus from the groupĀ :madge:

This group is so messyĀ :rip:Ā Iā€™ll be waiting for WayV's album anyway to see if he gets more lines or they give them all to TenĀ :ohwell:

I think I ignored the song because of the excitement with my baby but yeah youā€™re right about that.

The night sky tells all

Neight Shayde
1 hour ago, SimonSays said:

This group is so messyĀ :rip:Ā Iā€™ll be waiting for WayV's album anyway to see if he gets more lines or they give them all to TenĀ :ohwell:

I think I ignored the song because of the excitement with my baby but yeah youā€™re right about that.

don't get me wrong tho i've been replaying the damn song and video since it got released :giveup: everglow couldn't stand a chance

there's a lot to unpack with winwin's situation, and the way the fanbase is reacting to it doesn't help one bit. it's more complicated than people think it is. why did sm spend so much time, money and effort to give them a local label under a different name and a group name that doesn't have any association with nct? no mentions of birthdays on nct accounts, nothing. it's like they don't exist under the nct brand. plus they don't even want to explain said changes to members and names etc.?

it's pretty obvious that the whole unit is walking on a tightrope in china, and sm doesn't want to risk anything that might get them banned or viewed differently or whatever. yeah it's kind of unfair that winwin won't be with 127 for god knows how long, but i'd take that over repercussions coming for WayV that will 100% threaten their group's existence and chance for success in their own hometown.

sorry for the long post i just had to vent somewhere :lolly:

Edited by BrothaGaga

LUO YI
13 minutes ago, BrothaGaga said:

don't get me wrong tho i've been replaying the damn song and video since it got released :giveup: everglow couldn't stand a chance

there's a lot to unpack with winwin's situation, and the way the fanbase is reacting to it doesn't help one bit. it's more complicated than people think it is. why did sm spend so much time, money and effort to give them a local label under a different name and a group name that doesn't have any association with nct? no mentions of birthdays on nct accounts, nothing. it's like they don't exist under the nct brand. plus they don't even want to explain said changes to members and names etc.?

it's pretty obvious that the whole unit is walking on a tightrope in china, and sm doesn't want to risk anything that might get them banned or viewed differently or whatever. yeah it's kind of unfair that winwin won't be with 127 for god knows how long, but i'd take that over repercussions coming for WayV that will 100% threaten their group's existence and chance for success in their own hometown.

sorry for the long post i just had to vent somewhere :lolly:

Tbh Iā€™m fine with SM's decisions, some fans are too dramatic with the topicĀ :saladga:Ā 

The night sky tells all

Martijn

As a huge NCT fan and Jungwoo lover, I hate to say that I don't like Wakey Wakey at all.

But honestly, I've never really been into any Korean's Japanese releases anywayĀ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Neight Shayde
22 minutes ago, SimonSays said:

Tbh Iā€™m fine with SM's decisions, some fans are too dramatic with the topicĀ :saladga:Ā 

me too. he seems happier because he's with members who speak the same language as him.

and yes you're right the only thing to look out for rn is winwin's line distribution with wayv. that will be the test :oprah:

• Thanks 1