💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

mister max

Well atleast he got in :derpga:

Thrilled to see their official debut but also sad that there are a lot of my faves who got send back to the dungeons :nooo: hopefully some of them leave YG and join another company to debut quickly

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

NCT 127's first show was EVERYTHING :messga: the setlist is a dream, every single thung is a dream omg 

The night sky tells all

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, SimonSays said:

NCT 127's first show was EVERYTHING :messga: the setlist is a dream, every single thung is a dream omg 

I kinda wish “Knock On” and “My Van” - my faves - made it into the setlist but damn it’s still so perfect. All of the greatest bops are there.

The madonna-esque obstacle course, each with solo cameras during “Baby Don’t Like” it, the middle stage tilting during “Regular” (THAT REMIX THO) and another song, and then them singing the slower songs live?!?! The visuals, the backdrops, the fashion!?!?!?

I couldn’t ask for more :giveup:

• YAAAS 1

Martijn

I was wondering, is LOONA's upcoming comeback a new (mini) album or a repackage of their debut mini? With their previous way of releasing albums I'd expect a repackage, but it's been 5 months so that seems like a whole new mini would make more sense? But then again they started teasing this comeback right after Hi High promotions ended...

1 hour ago, Martijn said:

I was wondering, is LOONA's upcoming comeback a new (mini) album or a repackage of their debut mini? With their previous way of releasing albums I'd expect a repackage, but it's been 5 months so that seems like a whole new mini would make more sense? But then again they started teasing this comeback right after Hi High promotions ended...

I would assume it would be a brand new release - since 1) it has been way too long since "+ +" for them to do a repackage (but I suppose BLACKPINK re-packaged their Japanese album like 7 months later with nothing new 😅) and 2) they're holding a two day concert where their new music will be showcased for the first time.

If all we get after this (teasing for 3 months, BlockBerry flying Go Won to Iceland, taking Olivia Hye to Paris, holding a new concert etc.) is two new songs and an intro I will be very disappointed!

Also... some background info:

1) you cannot drive to the plane crash site, you have to walk... that means Go Won, all of BlockBerry staff, the make-up people, directors, camera men etc. had to walk and carry all of the gear on a 7km walk (there and back) in Iceland in the winter...

2) they specifically cast the additional people who were seen in the "XIIIX" teaser shot in Paris (and apparently the casting director herself took one of the roles lol) 

39kqrs9nosb21.png

If they put this much work into teasers (since the MV will likely be totally different since I'm guessing all twelve members will have to be featured) then I'm sure they could take the time to record more than two songs.

-

Orbits have been guessing this is why LOOΠΔ didn't attend any award shows at the end of last year/start of this year due to Go Won/Olivia being in Europe, they've probably been working on "X X" flat out since LOOΠΔ STUDIO...

Choerry also apparently has purple hair? That got leaked a few days ago... Idk

Someone on Reddit has also been keeping track of her BlockBerry and Digipedi staff have been travelling to for possible other filming locations 😅

Edited by Taylor

Martijn
1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I would assume it would be a brand new release - since 1) it has been way too long since "+ +" for them to do a repackage (but I suppose BLACKPINK re-packaged their Japanese album like 7 months later with nothing new 😅) and 2) they're holding a two day concert where their new music will be showcased for the first time.

If all we get after this (teasing for 3 months, BlockBerry flying Go Won to Iceland, taking Olivia Hye to Paris, holding a new concert etc.) is two new songs and an intro I will be very disappointed!

Yeah a new mini makes more sense indeed then

Thanks for explaining!

PoshLife
3 hours ago, Martijn said:

Everybody say "thank u psy"!

that looks like a still from a hostage video :toofunny: especially the guy on the right

• Like 1