Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The K-Pop Thread

Taylor

Featured Posts

Martijn

I thought this was finally going to be the era where I'd join the BTS hype train, but I don't think that's the case.
I really like the instrumental/production but the song itself isn't that good imo. Nicki's verse was nice though

PoshLife

Not her calling herself Chun-Li in the intro :toofunny:

The song's not too good (didn't BTS used to have some vocalists??). Nicki's part is probably the best part and I would've rather had more of that and less of some guy yelling coarsely at me. She just has a sense of rhythm that the other rappers on the track don't seem to have (if they do, they haven't shown it well here). And I feel like English rap tends to rhyme more than Korean rap, which also makes it more enjoyable to listen to.

• Like 1

PopReaper

not really a big fan of idol tbh, it's just overwhelming and a bit grating w/ the shouty raps, the autotune and the loud instrumental.

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

PoshLife

Agreed. The hook is pretty catchy, though - I found it stuck in my head as I was walking to work just now. But it was also the last thing I listened to, so :shrug: 

PopReaper

@Taylor whatever happened to that fan-club exclusive LOONA album that had 3 bonus tracks or something? or was that fake? :emma:

Martijn

I was spending my Friday night being bitter over Playback being neglected by their company, like one does, when I suddenly realized that their labelmate Jessica hasn't had a single comeback this year either. I guess Coridel is broke... 

4 hours ago, PopReaper said:

@Taylor whatever happened to that fan-club exclusive LOONA album that had 3 bonus tracks or something? or was that fake? :emma:

It's part of the Orbit fan club membership goods, but BlockBerry hasn't shipped the kits out yet :( 

They said they'll "announce" when they'll be shipped in August (which doesn't mean they'll ship in August lol :rip:)

LUO YI

I’m new to this :vegas: any NCT stans here? I’m excited for Dream's Go Up next month :vegas:

Edited by Enema
The night sky tells all

PoshLife

DAYUM Anda's MVs especially Touch are getting a whole second life cuz she was in Seungri's 1, 2, 3 video last month along with getting signed to YG. Literally all the most recent comments are "here because of Seungri." If it's getting her promo then I'm fine with it.

But actually I think this is her best video:

PoshLife

@PopReaper Koda Kumi has a new album out, DNA. I'd say my favorite tracks are Chances All and Hot Hot.

She's so pretty GOD (at 0:19 she looks so much like one of the 2NE1 members, Minzy I think?)

PopReaper
12 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

@PopReaper Koda Kumi has a new album out, DNA. I'd say my favorite tracks are Chances All and Hot Hot.

She's so pretty GOD (at 0:19 she looks so much like one of the 2NE1 members, Minzy I think?)

oh wait, this is a bop :music:

1 hour ago, PoshLife said:

DAYUM Anda's MVs especially Touch are getting a whole second life cuz she was in Seungri's 1, 2, 3 video last month along with getting signed to YG. Literally all the most recent comments are "here because of Seungri." If it's getting her promo then I'm fine with it.

But actually I think this is her best video:

Touch is finally gonna become the sleeper hit it was meant to be :sis:

7 hours ago, Enema said:

I’m new to this :vegas: any NCT stans here? I’m excited for Dream's Go Up next month :vegas:

I'm low-key a stan tbh, but I haven't listened to all their stuff yet :vegas:

• Love 1

Ahh... Sunmi is releasing a mini album http://gagaverse.com/cry.png

https://i.imgur.com/7zptsro.jpg

7 songs including Gashina and Heroine

• YAAAS 1

Martijn
23 hours ago, Enema said:

YEEESSSSS! Jungwoo is my male ult, but I adore all 18 (soon 21 lol) of them!

• YAAAS 1

PopReaper

0003851483_001_20180827100827160.jpg?typ

The new SNSD subunit "SNSD-OhGG!" (:emma:) is debuting on September 5th with 몰랐니 (Lil’ Touch) + the b-side 쉼표 (Fermata)