💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

AHS 6 starts shooting in June!

monketsharona

Featured Posts

weed
11 minutes ago, hellothing said:

Just please PLEASE have an Asylum level cohesiveness. :wtfga:

With the aliens and Pepper talking to the doctor? And the zombies? And the devil?

OT: I just hope this season is scarier. Like the gore was kinda gross, but it wasn't like scary. The monster that Sevigny turned into in Asylum literally still scares me lmao and idk I just hope it's terrifying (I was gonna say "or coven-esque" but Scream Queens will do that)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

With the aliens and Pepper talking to the doctor? And the zombies? And the devil?

The variety of aspects in the plot doesn't preclude that they were all handled with a fair amount of weight, rather than being disregarded halfway.

Not every single thing in Asylum worked as well as Jude and Lana's stories, but I think that's the closest the show has ever come to telling a completely satisfying story, beginning to end, with minimal glaring issues. 

please no connections to other seasons. they wore that idea out in Hotel:wtf: maybe they can try again in Season 7 but for now I need a break and an completely separate story from any thing we have seen before.

VOLANTIS

Usually we know the season's name before March or around March. They revealed too much about Hotel and Asylum before they aired tbh. Almost everyone knew who Bloody Face was, or rather wasn't when the show aired. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

1 hour ago, Mister Gaga said:

Hotel started on August, right?

I think Angela will be season 6's headliner :tongue:

GOOD. let her role be a supporting one where she shines through with her occasionally brilliant acting

VOLANTIS
31 minutes ago, neptugne said:

OT: I just hope this season is scarier. Like the gore was kinda gross, but it wasn't like scary. The monster that Sevigny turned into in Asylum literally still scares me lmao and idk I just hope it's terrifying (I was gonna say "or coven-esque" but Scream Queens will do that)

I'm fine with the Aliens and Zombies (is it the technical term? idk) because Ryan didn't waste episodes upon episodes digging into that. But the Devil thing was explored for too long and deviated so much from the original story. But I stanned so hard for Frances as the Angel of Death. So to see the two forces battle it out was really interesting. Asylum was never Boring and it's the goriest and emotionally shredding Season yet. It's just so memorable. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

where

is

the

theme

Ryan

pls

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona
1 hour ago, djBuffoon said:

But what is the setting?!??

we'll know this month :) 

1 hour ago, Derpplause said:

LG5 in 2017 confirmed!

You're right, it's known Gaga only knows to focus on one and only project everytime...

PaperIz
1 hour ago, hellothing said:

Just hoping it's going to be 13 episodes long. Hotel, albeit a good season, just fell uberly flat on the finale. That season's finale was the only disappointing one in the franchise (and yes, Freak Show had a great finale). I guess they wanted the hype of the GG to carry through the finale week that's why they cut it short. Just please PLEASE have an Asylum level cohesiveness. :wtfga:

I loved Hotels finale more than any of them besides Asylum. Everyone was happy for once

GagaMyBlood95

Honestly, I think Gaga will have a minor role in this season, not as big as the first one..

Mikey Monster

OMFG I can't wait to find out the theme! <3

Mikey McCampbell

What About Us

I hope the theme takes place on a cruise ship or in a prison.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived