Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Yüyi with Unicorn

Andy McQueen

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

I'm no professional, I just re-discovered an old digital work of mine - I've made it before ARTPOP came out and we didn't knew yet what it was about. I know it's crazy and a bit controversial, sadly I'm still searching for the original (I made it with the computer mouse + MS Paint :rip: ) on my PC, so I took a printed one and photographed it with my mobile phone again - sadly the quality therefore is not so good. Again, I'm really just an amateur and I know the picture probably doesn't make much sense, ha-ha:

SarahYuko

I think it's lovely! "When Pop sucks the tits of Art" really brings back some fond pre-ARTPOP memories.

Andy McQueen
1 minute ago, SarahYuko said:

I think it's lovely! "When Pop sucks the tits of Art" really brings back some fond pre-ARTPOP memories.

Thank you so much! :nick:

VOLANTIS

It looks amazing. It's like the best way to represent BTW phase transitioning into ARTPOP phase. And the Rainbow connects the two aspects altogether. I love it. :sara:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Andy McQueen
4 hours ago, VOLANTIS said:

It looks amazing. It's like the best way to represent BTW phase transitioning into ARTPOP phase. And the Rainbow connects the two aspects altogether. I love it. :sara:

Many, many thanks! :sara:

Andy McQueen

Archived