news

'Red Flame' to be released if Gaga is okay with it

Noah

Featured Posts

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

wtv. Gaga is the one who decides and I'm not sure she's ok with this. I'd LOVE to have it tho. but yeah. it's A LOT to ask for at this point.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Gaga is gonna say no. She doesn't like Azealia, its that simple. That's why it was left off. A bitch can only hope tho.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

DrewStevens

As if :laughga:

It took years for Gaga to take a photo with Madonna and she is the queen of pop. She is not going to do anything that benefits a person that publicly trashed her. Also it would damage her image since Azealia has been accused of being racist, homophobic and transphobic.

She better keep Azealia's name away from her career.

LeoFameMonster
30 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I'd rather get the real Cher duet.

I have it, its amazing!

LeoFameMonster

POP EMERGENCY Lady Gaga needs to say YASSSSS to this!!!

I can't with people not wanting it to be released, I guess I am the only one that is dying for gaga music.

Killa

I try to stay on her side if i can. Cause this is random and that's not how grown ups solve things. And that's not the right attitude by miles. Such a mess..

Levine

I hope not. It's still Gaga's song and it's a shame to release it like that. Plus, ABEAST doesn't deserve any promo. 

Levine

I hope not. It's still Gaga's song and it's a shame to release it like that. Plus, ABEAST doesn't deserve any promo. 

Archived