news

LG5 Coming Soon

chromaticka

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Handsome Bob said:

She confirmed that album will be released this year.Pls stop with 2017...

Yeap! you´re right! December is also this year and very close to 2017 too

Patamon
1 minute ago, Edrik said:

Yeap! you´re right! December is also this year and very close to 2017 too

But still 2016 so....

Emigrante

oh my god this is so exciting. Can you imagine? I can't wait for new album, It's just so amazing. Gaga's never disappointing me.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Patamon
7 minutes ago, Edrik said:

If that makes you feel happy,i agree!

Doesn't make me happy,but it's annoying that some people say it's coming 2017 and she confirmed that coming this year! That's all. :saladga:

1 minute ago, Handsome Bob said:

Doesnt make me happy,but it's annoying that some people say it's coming 2017 and she confirmed that coming this year! That's all. :saladga:

Nobody would  ever like a late LG5 release,we just say 2017 because we want Gaga to prove us wrong :-)

Patamon
1 minute ago, Edrik said:

Nobody would  ever like a late LG5 release,we just say 2017 because we want Gaga to prove us wrong :-)

Please Gaga,prove us wrong :)

monketsharona
9 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Ummmm...

Remember when she said the lead single off of ARTPOP would come "soon" in August 2012?

It came out a year later.. 

It mostly has been delayed after what happen to her hip... Like we all know ARTPOP should have been released months before... 

Helxig

SOON DOESN'T MEAN **** YOU GUYS.

Literally the word "soon" to a little monster has a different definition. Our universe is different. She's changed us.

I'll be myself until they fĹŤcking close the coffin.

BeautyisaLie

I can't believe someone actually made this thread lol :derpga:

It's dark but just a game

VenusHolland

Okay Guys. So I'm kind of a fortune teller. I believe in what cards say. 

So in late december, i've asked to the cards when will Lady Gaga release her lead single from LG5.

-> And the cards responded to me that it would happen from then to 4 months (which leads us to March !)

Today, i asked them again. The same Question.

-> They responded to me that it would happen from 1 week to 3 weeks from there. 

Then i asked when would the album come out. And they responded me that it would come out before a year. the second time before 8 months. They i asked if AHS Season 6 would be a difficulty for the album

-> The cards responded to me that it would be a difficulty which should get her late. 

Finally, The cards had predicted the terrorists attacks, The fact that my grandpa would die and The fact that the grammy were not what we expected.. (My actual question was : Is the grammy performance a new single ?)

-> they told me : deception, grive and criticism. 

-> I definitely think that we could have something around gaga's birthday. But They seemed to disagree on the fact that ARTPOP era was totally over. Maybe something related to ARTPOP ? like Red Flame ? 

I don't know if you believe in it. But if you do, i'm not sure 100%. Future is an abstract thing. It can change. the only answers i get are those which are now, in the moment, quite/partially true. Do not blame me for false hope. I just wish that the cars will have right once again !:saladga:

Archived