💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is coming back to American Horror Story

faux

Featured Posts

Daenerys

If JLo can film an entire season plus work on her Vegas show then Gaga can film a couple of episodes and release an album :poot:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was a fan of the show but JESUS once was enough, this show lost it's touch 2 seasons ago. I really hope she is only on 1 or 2 episodes because i can't sit through another season of this mess.

JevyDuty

So how is she planning on juggling AHS, LG5 and C2C II? She is also working on C2C II right?

I could only imagine all the projects she has in line for this year cuz if you think that she left WME to go to CAA (from music talent agency to an acting talent agency) so she can do a one cameo on AHS for the year, then you got the wrong impression of mother monster. Expect her to be working, if not, debuting in other acting gigs.

Sudarshana

yaaaas who needs lg5 when tihty is slaying the dancefloors

Nous sommes tous obligĂ©s, pour rendre la rĂ©alitĂ© supportable, d'entretenir en nous quelques petites folies. — Marcel Proust

Fernster7

YAAY!:sara: I'm so here for it, I love AHS and I know it won't affect the new music schedule, Gaga is awesome, she can do many things.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

monketsharona

People complaining about this :toofunny:

It's not like she also confirmed her album coming very soon this year x) 

If she does AHS that's she has time to do it, just saying...

Haroon

OMG YES THIS IS THE BEST NEWS WEVE GOTTEN SINCE SHE ANNOUNCED THE THEME OF AHS S5 AND THAT SHE WAS STARRING IN IT :giveup: I'm sure she'll be able to get both music and filming done, she's been working on the album for a while now so the chances that a fair chunk is complete if not completely done before filming begins is high :happy:

God is real

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, LG said:

Before people freak out this doesn't mean she's coming back this season and doesn't mean it will affect LG5. She could be coming back 4 seasons from now for all we know, she could be coming back for 1 episode to be killed off. All we know is that she will appear on it some time in the future.

I'm pretty sure she's referring to the next season...otherwise why say anything if it's 2 or 3 seasons away? :awkney:

Plus, I do assume as well her role won't be as big next season because she has LG5 to promote. I'm sure she wanted to do both and she's found a balance and that requires a smaller role and more time to focus on her new music.

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived