Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga is coming back to American Horror Story

faux

Featured Posts

Spock
5 minutes ago, Chump said:

Gaga said she is releasing LG5 this year unlike socks girl

lmao I know, I'm kidding. Kind of. It just feels like we're getting announcements and performances about everything except new music. Like not to be a Little Manager, but she went through all this PR makover and AHS promo, which did wonders and was amazing, to """"waste"""" it on TIHTY, you know what I mean?

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peroxide
8 minutes ago, whatevercrazy said:

But gags said It's a pop album 

Jazz can be pop :lolga:

Ryan Gaga

Gaga about AHS: I can't promise you when or how but yes.

she will most likely do a small role of its this season. But it won't get in the way of the album, which is coming "soon"

nikola

I just hope that she plays diferent character from countess.......i want somethi g out of her zone

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Levine

WE WANT A ****ING ALBUM, THEN YOU CAN DO WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT.

Last year it was "new music after ahs because I want to focus on that" , what changed now? 

Togekiss

Now I get to watch another season of a show I don't like. Yay.

bring on that pecan pie

10 minutes ago, Spock said:

lmao I know, I'm kidding. Kind of. It just feels like we're getting announcements and performances about everything except new music. Like not to be a Little Manager, but she went through all this PR makover and AHS promo, which did wonders and was amazing, to """"waste"""" it on TIHTY, you know what I mean?

I know, but that's better than nothing. At least we know she's working on the album and not clubbing her ass off

Morphine Prince

I think once was enough for me. 

Hopefully it's a small role she can be happy with and focus on her music career. 

boyerased

She can play a good girl though. I want her to play a good girl next door. If she can pull that off. 

GloZell Green

Whose to say she can't juggle this? I'm okay with it as long as it doesn't interfere with LG5.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived