Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tina Fey talks Gaga's Oscar performance, misinterprets Gaga minorly

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo
5 minutes ago, Harry said:

This clip has been edited. I heard the whole clip of her talking on Howard Stern earlier today and she did not call Gaga's performance bullshit. One second

THANK YOU! I was waiting for this 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

If this is fake, then someone close this mess already.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

retroglamx

These internet trolls are the worst. Let's report him and the tweet. This is fake people. 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Mama Ru

If you listen to the full, unedited clip, literally all she's saying is that Gaga has been super popular lately. It was a compliment. 

She was saying that if Gaga has been "hiding" all this time she's doing a terrible job of it because she's been everywhere lately...as in popular. She's simply saying (in a humorous way) that Gaga is hugely popular right now. It's a damn compliment! 

/thread

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Harry said:

This clip has been edited. I heard the whole clip of her talking on Howard Stern earlier today and she did not call Gaga's performance bullshit. One second

Thank you for looking this up, I've edited the OP and title to prevent any further hip breakage! <3

Sister

I do not like her either way

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Harry
3 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

Thank you for looking this up, I've edited the OP and title to prevent any further hip breakage! <3

No probs, thank you for changing it so quickly! Last thing we need is more unnecessary drama on here :toofunny:

rivingtonreb
21 minutes ago, amenvodka said:

Edit: The posted tweet/link was proven to be false and edited. Here she talks about Gaga:

The previous clip insinuated her mocking Gaga's performance, which is not true. Thank you for @Harry (love the tagging function not working! :neyde:) clarifying! <3

THANK YOUUUU

GOH sweetie

Katie14

"Actors are really stupid"

Wow, that is so rude and judgemental. Does she think that just because she is a comedian that she can just spew out insulting sterotypes on a social platform? I just hate when famous people use their power to say negative things about others.

nikola

i am really happy its fake......cuz i love tina

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

DrewStevens

I knew there was a better context although it was pretty obvious that she was talking about her physical presence and not her inner self.

Another reason to label as an idiot to any person who uses the term "white feminist" to insult someone.

Archived