💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Tina Fey talks Gaga's Oscar performance, misinterprets Gaga minorly

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Supersonic

Edit: The posted tweet/link was proven to be false and edited. Here she talks about Gaga:

The previous clip insinuated her mocking Gaga's performance, which is not true. Thank you for @Harry (love the tagging function not working! :neyde:) clarifying! <3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not like anyone requested her approval

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Harry

This clip has been edited. I heard the whole clip of her talking on Howard Stern earlier today and she did not call Gaga's performance bullshit. One second

rivingtonreb
1 minute ago, Harry said:

This clip has been edited. I heard the whole clip of her talking on Howard Stern earlier today and she did not call Gaga's performance bullshit. One second

Pllzzzzz show us this cannot be true lol I'll be heart broken

GOH sweetie

1 minute ago, Harry said:

Post please

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

If this is true, **** THAT BITCH NEVER LIKED HER!

If it's not, of course she won't say things like these, always loved her! :sara:

lxdygxga

Tina was actually Tina talking about the literal sense of Gaga hiding, because she's been at the Grammys, Superbowl etc, rather than Gaga hiding as a victim of sexual assault. Out of context like this, admittedly it doesn't look great but Tina didn't mean it that way (even though I think it is ironic she talks about Hollywood bullshit but readily accepts invites to award shows like this).

Iwontell

This has been so heavily edited...OMG :laughga:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Harry

This is where Tina talks about Gaga. She makes a joke about her Instagram post where she says she's been "hiding", presumably in reference to her high profile performances this month or maybe just generally her eccentric nature. Considering the context of her post/the performance, it was kind of inappropriate, but you can hear that she is NOT trying to insult her. Just bad timing, if anything.

I think it's unfair for people to stitch this kind of thing together to create negativity/feuds out of nothing when Gaga's whole mission with the Oscars/TIHTY is to spread awareness and positivity about this serious issue. I hope this doesn't catch on.

And this is where they took the 'Hollywood bullshit' quote from:

Bonkers

Tina Fey is a comedian.  The full story is never funny.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

AnglerfishbraBENUS

she wasn't calling the performance bullshit? she said that saying 'I was hiding' was hollywood bullshit... still hope its fake

Whoever edited this has made this sound like Tina is dragging Gaga, but this wasn't the case.

Tina started by saying something along the lines of 'I saw a gorgeous photo of Lady Gaga in the Oscars photo booth' and then says the caption about hiding. She was referring to the fact that Gaga has performed at the Superbowl, Grammys and the Oscars this month. She obviously misinterpreted what Gaga meant by 'hiding'.

This is a great example of something being taken out of proportion. 

Neight Shayde

FAKE. someone tell that guy to remove the clip because it might start another unnecessary fight

Archived