Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

2010: the killer dress

2011: Yai, alien boots :giveup: 

2014, Frederic was drunk that day. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

The Child
47 minutes ago, Pizza said:

2010  this was the outfit that almost made her pass out in the plane because it was so skin tight her body started to lose oxygen. She was committed and suffered for her art and fashion back then. 

This was also the outfit they asked her to take off at the airport and she refused.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

51 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

2012 serving an even hotter Gaga than FameGa omg the hair the tan the glasses THE BOOBS! *dies*

The other ones are ugly as ****

2014 serving ugly donatella teas eww

Did you just call god ugly :wtf:

I remember 2010 and 2011 from when they happened perfectly, wow. I love 2010 & 2011. Glorydays 

kiss kiss

President Trump

I'm gay but even I would motor boat those tittays in 2012 😍

Ma ma pa pa pa

Jenniferella

I love the 2011 look that ended up in the Terry book iirc. You could feel the fire and the passion in her veins on the pictures !!!

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Katie14
5 hours ago, Pizza said:

2010  this was the outfit that almost made her pass out in the plane because it was so skin tight her body started to lose oxygen. She was committed and suffered for her art and fashion back then. 

5 hours ago, Pizza said:

She almost got deep vein thrombosis, which she could have died from. That's not committment, its just stupidity.

SummerBoy15

whenever I look at my throwbacks, I'm like what the hell was I thinking... whenever i see throwbacks of Gaga, they're always so flawless. Ev-ver-ree single one :toofunny:

Archived