Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Madonna Passed, Who Should Tribute the Queen?

SISTERV

Who should tribute Madonna?  

309 members have voted

1. 1. Who should tribute Madonna?

• Lady Gaga
    • Britney Spears
    • Rihanna
    • Katy Perry
    • Beyonce
    • Christina Aguilera
    • Miley Cyrus
    • Alanis Morisette

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Seriously if you don't know how Madonna is as a person you shouldn't talk **** about her tbh. If she hated Gaga she simply just wouldnt have done SNL or take a picture with her last year. Gaga would be perfect, but the problem is the fans, so yeah, a lip synched Britney would be better...

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland

Maybe Cher if she doesn't go first?

I don't know anything about Madonna I'm just trying to think of neutral queens 

SISTERV
3 minutes ago, Red said:

Britney. I don't want Gaga to pay tribute to someone that only shaded her in life.

I mean, Bowie didn't like Gaga but he kept it cute, he didn't dedicate a part of his show to humiliate Gaga.

2 minutes ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Did Madonna did that!?!?!? Disgusting. :awkney:

1 minute ago, Red said:

Born This Way at the MDNA tour...

Alot of people don't understand Madonnas sense of humor. She was more or less poking fun at the media. The Madonna Gaga thing started two years before the MDNA Tour and they both made fun of it on SNL. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they both pushed it themselves. They never outright said anything bad about whether. It was vague and always funny mostly.

2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Seriously if you don't know how Madonna is as a person you shouldn't talk **** about her tbh. If she hated Gaga she simply just wouldnt have done SNL or take a picture with her last year. Gaga would be perfect, but the problem is the fans, so yeah, a lip synched Britney would be better...

SNL was before the EY/BTW drama and if pictures meant something nowadays, life would be much less fake

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LeoFameMonster

I think whoever does it that there should be a prerequisite that they must hate Lady Gaga as much as Madonna does lol :stalkga:

But I think they would have to have a bunch of people do it. Like Gaga, Britney and someone else, maybe Elton, shes a good choice :gaycat:

At the best part about it would be that Madonna's kids would love Gaga doing the tribute :applause:

Just now, MJHolland said:

Maybe Cher if she doesn't go first?

Cher would be more likely to do a stand-up routine about how much she hated M back in the day :air:

OT: All of the above. Every one of them directly owes their careers to the path Madonna paved for them.

Born To Slay

Maybe Gaga, Katy, Miley, Bey and Britney can do something together. 

1 minute ago, SISTERV said:

Alot of people don't understand Madonnas sense of humor. She was more or less poking fun at the media. The Madonna Gaga thing started two years before the MDNA Tour and they both made fun of it on SNL. 

I wouldn't be surprised if they both pushed it themselves. They never outright said anything bad about whether. It was vague and always funny mostly.

"sense of humor" my ass, she dragged Gaga in every opportunity, not just that. She is a major bully, she is not a good person.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I can see Britney Spears doing it, but if Gaga does, I will have reach a new level of respect for her!

SISTERV
4 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Alot of Madonna fans actually don't like Britney. Britney fans are just up Madonna's ass.

Like....Alot of Madonna fans feel like Madonna had faith in Britney to take the baton and Britney phhhucked it up.

Like...you think the reductive comment was bad?

When Madonna got inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a few years ago, her and Timberlake annihilated Britney, took jabs, and called her a "wannabe".

LePetitGAGABLover
7 minutes ago, SISTERV said:

10 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

If you look at all the hate-Gaga fan sites runned by Madonna fans, they are ALL created in 2012, when the whole reductive mess happen. She basically endorsed the whole mess. I NEVER   want to see Gaga and Madonna collaborate, ever. I just don't want no more drama from the media or Madonna fans. Let her go her way and Gaga her own way. It really supersizes me when fans STILL want a collaboration:wtfga:

Britney Spears, but she would not be able to pull it off nowadays. So, I think Katy Perry or Rihanna.

lego

Anyone but Gaga.

I bet Gaga would refuse even if Grammy's/VMA's would ask her.

FreePalestine

Archived