💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gagadaily in September 2010 (Lina Morgana)

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
2 minutes ago, dannydevito said:

well there is something strange here and that's clear. If she, in fact, had no guidance and/or help she wouldn't be capable of faking a death, she wouldn't be capable to kill hereself in a very strange way, leaving no clues behind. A person that is mentally unstable wouldn't be capable of doing such well-planned things.

This is very true. I also think Lina Morgana was just her stage name since little monsters have searched high school yearbooks of staten island class of 2007 and 2008 and her name was nowhere to be found in any school on Staten Island. 

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

Can someone actually explain all this and who is Lina Morgana? I remember the name Lina on the Wonderland Lady Gaga demo thats it.

before 2013 my keeping up with/knowledge outside of iTunes was very slim.

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, dannydevito said:

Maybe she saw how Stefanni came up with this sage name/semi-alter-ego called Lady Gaga and she just became full of envy.

I really dont know, i barely know my name

giphy.gif

The fact is I don't take any of this seriously - except that she is a witch!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

dannydevito
Just now, Pizza said:

This is very true. I also think Lina Morgana was just her stage name since little monsters have searched high school yearbooks of staten island class of 2007 and 2008 and her name was nowhere to be found in any school on Staten Island. 

how can that happen? :duck: I mean the real name of an artist, no matter how unknow he/she is, is publicly known despite if the artists wants that to be that way or not.

Killa
1 minute ago, Pizza said:

Her music was aesthetically different than the music on the radio at the time. 

Oh please. As if..all her thing looks and sounds dated.

dannydevito
1 minute ago, DeathofSamantha said:

The fact is I don't take any of this seriously - except that she is a witch!

giphy.gif

dannydevito
1 minute ago, Rock Jock said:

and her voice is very similar to FameGa

WHAT IF GAGA IS LINA MORGANAS PUBLIC IMAGE OR THE OTHER WAY AROUNG GUYS LIKE MILLI VANILLI

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, dannydevito said:

how can that happen? :duck: I mean the real name of an artist, no matter how unknow he/she is, is publicly known despite if the artists wants that to be that way or not.

It's just so strange to me but then again she wasn't signed to any label yet (not that I recall I could be wrong). I wonder how would Gaga react if a fan brought up Lina Morgana. I get the feeling people are scared. Realistically Gaga would just said "I just wrote songs for her but its a tragedy to what happened to her" and lets be real, as interesting as this is, Gaga really just wrote songs to her. I dont even think they ever met. 

Katsuki Bakugo

WHAT IF GAGA IS LINA MORGANAS PUBLIC IMAGE OR THE OTHER WAY AROUNG GUYS LIKE MILLI VANILLI

PLASTIC SURGERY!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

dannydevito
Just now, Pizza said:

It's just so strange to me but then again she wasn't signed to any label yet (not that I recall I could be wrong). I wonder how would Gaga react if a fan brought up Lina Morgana. I get the feeling people are scared. Realistically Gaga would just said "I just wrote songs for her but its a tragedy to what happened to her" and lets be real, as interesting as this is, Gaga really just wrote songs to her. I dont even think they ever met. 

gaga killed ha

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Pizza said:

I want someone to and ro record it

I hope her response is this: 

YASSSS I SLAYED HA HENNY! OKWATCH!

Alien Tulip

gaga killed ha

I remember a thread in 2010 that someone made up a rumor of seeing a woman with blonde bangs and black sunglasses with a leotard in the hotel carrying a huge trash bag in the staten island hotel :air: 

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, DemonicBoy said:

large.gif

this gif is everything always cracks me up!

Archived