Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

LaLuna

The irony of him using Gaga's name for attention though :smh:

49 minutes ago, Benji said:

I'm one of those people that also has my doubts about it being Rob. Gaga was around A LOT of producers earlier on in her career who she now has no contact with. Just because we're aware Rob and her don't get on, does not mean that he is the one.

I agree, if he was the one who did it, I really doubt he would have brought it up. 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusfly
Just now, Wenli said:

Fusari thought he made her. If he is so good, why hasn't he done anything of note since Paparazzi?

He thought wrong. He pushed her in the right direction but she's self-made. Gaga's instantly appealing thing was how she presented herself and she created that persona herself after Fusari told her that the rock girl image wouldn't work.

It's kinda like a teacher saying "this is wrong" and then taking credit for your corrected answer.

Economy
5 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

They're close friends. He produced Swine. Swine is about rape.

Oh ok. And how did u ask DJWS how do u know him?

During ARTPOP era theres a lot i missed cuase i was underwelmed with that era and temporarily lost some interest in Gaga and missed a lot of news. I didnt even realize Swine was about rape :rip: 

The Child

ze0zpvh956168627c6620285709576.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

lego
9 minutes ago, Economy said:

What interview was this i wanna see?

FreePalestine

Economy
5 minutes ago, LG said:

He thought wrong. He pushed her in the right direction but she's self-made. Gaga's instantly appealing thing was how she presented herself and she created that persona herself after Fusari told her that the rock girl image wouldn't work.

It's kinda like a teacher saying "this is wrong" and then taking credit for your corrected answer.

I dont know much about Rob Fusary history with Gaga other than the fact that he produced my fav song of all time (Paparazzi). The song that transformed me from a casual fan to a big fan

what are his claims exactly? Whats the feud on?

nikola

Fusari its time for you to go

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Economy
6 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Thanks but holy sh*t thats soo long :air: 

do u remember more or less where she gave her hints on the issue?

venusfly
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

I dont know much about Rob Fusary history with Gaga other than the fact that he produced my fav song of all time (Paparazzi). The song that transformed me from a casual fan to a big fan

what are his claims exactly? Whats the feud on?

Rob Fusari is the first producer Gaga ever worked with, initially they created rock music together but Fusari realised that image wasn't going to get her far. He made some dance tracks with her and that's where she headed. He also told her that to be big she had to dress the part, and that's when Gaga launched into studying fashion & fame and created her persona.

I'd credit him with guiding her in the right direction but she still made herself.

She cut ties with him after The Fame and he has been mad ever since.

lego
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Oh ok. And how did u ask DJWS how do u know him?

During ARTPOP era theres a lot i missed cuase i was underwelmed with that era and temporarily lost some interest in Gaga and missed a lot of news. I didnt even realize Swine was about rape :rip: 

You missed a lot, you just need to listen to that interview.

I asked him on twitter, I asked for a hint because I know none of her team can legally say his name. 

Just now, Economy said:

Thanks but holy sh*t thats soo long :air: 

do u remember more or less where she gave her hints on the issue?

Sorry, you have to listen to all of it if you want the know the full story.

FreePalestine

Battle 4 Ur Life

what a PIIIIIIIIG. eww. die.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

lego
7 minutes ago, TheCountess said:

The irony of him using Gaga's name for attention though :smh:

I agree, if he was the one who did it, I really doubt he would have brought it up. 

That's exactly why he's asking.

FreePalestine

lego

Can someone tweet this thread to Bobby? I wish her lawyers would figure out the way to expose him without saying his name...to somehow shut him up for good.

FreePalestine

Archived