💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Fusari is asking Gaga to name her rapist

lego

Featured Posts

Boyboi12
7 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

DWUW is about media calling her fat! And all other disgusting things during BTWB. 

What about Swine? What about Mary The Night video? Monster? She was hinting at sexual abuse long long time ago. Are you saying she could predict the future with TIHTY so she invented it all back then? 

Where were you these past two years, she got attention and praise purely for her talent.

Key words... Past two years, no one was saying how talent lady Gaga was 2008-2011. Her talent was overshadow by her shock value.  Do what you want with my body can be  interpreted in many different ways! I think she hinted more about her drug problems and her bulimia issues and self hatred towards self then rape in those songs mentioned 

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

Ugh, where are the great trolls we had back in the days? These new ones are so unfanny and pathetic. 

Boyboi12
5 minutes ago, Princess Die said:

@Boyboi12 look gurl. We're onto you. 

Onto whom! I love lady, she is in my top ten for musicians, I just call things how I see them even if someone sees them differently 

Supersonic
11 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

Key words... Past two years, no one was saying how talent lady Gaga was 2008-2011. Her talent was overshadow by her shock value.  Do what you want with my body can be  interpreted in many different ways! I think she hinted more about her drug problems and her bulimia issues and self hatred towards self then rape in those songs mentioned 

...she literally wrote this song in 2010 after stumbling down at Heathrow Airport in London and the media having a hoot and a holler at her dropping like a sack of potatoes while walking.

article-0-0A29923B000005DC-402_634x822.j

It's not that deep fam.

Boyboi12
1 minute ago, amenvodka said:

...she literally wrote this song in 2010 after stumbling down at Heathrow Airport in London and the media having a hoot and a holler at her dropping like a sack of potatoes while walking.

It's not that deep fam.

🤓 I still love that pic... 

Evan Peters
35 minutes ago, Boyboi12 said:

But it does make her seem hypocritical, I was taken advantage of at the age of 13. To this day I still don't like to be touched by anyone. For her to make a song with r kelly, do what you want with my body! But scream I'm a rape victim, it just seem odd to me. Maybe I'm just completely wrong to even question someone creativity process, I just think it odd. 

Congrats, you now know that people cope with abuse, rape, ect in differing ways! You aren't her. Look, it's terrible that you were taken advantage of, it really is. But I'm not going to sit here and let you use that as an excuse to police Lady Gaga's actions because you don't like her doing a song with a man who has no charges. We could argue about R Kelly, Terry Richardson, or any 'problematic' people she's worked with all day. 

"scream i'm a rape victim"

because...she is. what is so hard to comprehend about that? Is she suddenly not allowed to be raped because she worked with R. Kelly? Is her rape suddenly fake? To me, it sounds like victim blaming on your side; which is shame because you yourself are a victim.

"Maybe I'm just completely wrong to even question someone creativity process"

what the problem is that you're discrediting her own experiences because you don't like how she copes or who she's worked with. Let me ask you something: do you think kesha 'screaming' rape is weird and hypocritical when you realize she's worked with a supposed sexual harasser, Terry Richardson? Is her calling out Dr. Luke mean nothing because she's worked with someone in Hollywood who's considered by some to be gross?

or what about the people who've been raped yet laugh at dark comedy? do their reports mean nothing too? you disagreeing with how someone copes is fine, but straight up acting as if this is all a stunt is disgusting. nobody who's pretending to be raped keeps up for this long. if you want an example of a fake rape case then go look up that nasty mattress girl. she's who you should be complaining about, not an artist making a song to help with coping.

emma roberts is an abuser

Boyboi12
7 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

Congrats, you now know that people cope with abuse, rape, ect in differing ways! You aren't her. Look, it's terrible that you were taken advantage of, it really is. But I'm not going to sit here and let you use that as an excuse to police Lady Gaga's actions because you don't like her doing a song with a man who has no charges. We could argue about R Kelly, Terry Richardson, or any 'problematic' people she's worked with all day. 

"scream i'm a rape victim"

because...she is. what is so hard to comprehend about that? Is she suddenly not allowed to be raped because she worked with R. Kelly? Is her rape suddenly fake? To me, it sounds like victim blaming on your side; which is shame because you yourself are a victim.

"Maybe I'm just completely wrong to even question someone creativity process"

what the problem is that you're discrediting her own experiences because you don't like how she copes or who she's worked with. Let me ask you something: do you think kesha 'screaming' rape is weird and hypocritical when you realize she's worked with a supposed sexual harasser, Terry Richardson? Is her calling out Dr. Luke mean nothing because she's worked with someone in Hollywood who's considered by some to be gross?

or what about the people who've been raped yet laugh at dark comedy? do their reports mean nothing too? you disagreeing with how someone copes is fine, but straight up acting as if this is all a stunt is disgusting. nobody who's pretending to be raped keeps up for this long. if you want an example of a fake rape case then go look up that nasty mattress girl. she's who you should be complaining about, not an artist making a song to help with coping.

I didn't read your whole response because just like everyone else! You're closed minded to the fact that lady Gaga is no Saint.  I call it how I see it, im a fan just like you however I'm realistic. Get a hold of your life, and stop thinking Gaga cant do any wrong 

Sizzily
1 hour ago, amenvodka said:

It's not that deep fam.

omg :air: 

When did she say that?

One Banned Boi

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

omg :air: 

When did she say that?

I can't find the interview anymore but I recall a lot people saying prior to Do What U Want coming out that it was a BTW outtake. The wikipedia cites the "Lady Gaga is fat" headlines as her inspiration behind the song.

Whispering
3 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

But it does make her seem hypocritical, I was taken advantage of at the age of 13. To this day I still don't like to be touched by anyone. For her to make a song with r kelly, do what you want with my body! But scream I'm a rape victim, it just seem odd to me. Maybe I'm just completely wrong to even question someone creativity process, I just think it odd. 

Gaga is a rape victim. 

DWUW is not a song about rape. It isn't even a song about sex, but if it was, it is a song that gives consent. Consent is not rape. 

Whispering
2 hours ago, Boyboi12 said:

Onto whom! I love lady, she is in my top ten for musicians, I just call things how I see them even if someone sees them differently 

Top ten...lol.  Go find somewhere else to play your games. Doesn't one of your "top 5 musicians" have a fanforum? ;) 

Dominic
14 minutes ago, Whispering said:

Gaga is a rape victim. 

DWUW is not a song about rape. It isn't even a song about sex, but if it was, it is a song that gives consent. Consent is not rape. 

I think they may mean Gaga is hypocritical for working with two people who, like Luke, had several allegations of rape/abuse against them.  I agree to be honest, it's extremely strange considering the stance she is taking now against alleged rapists. 

As for Fusari,  I couldn't really care less about him,  he's a scrounge looking for his next quick bit of money.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Whispering
4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I think they may mean Gaga is hypocritical for working with two people who, like Luke, had several allegations of rape/abuse against them.  I agree to be honest, it's extremely strange considering the stance she is taking now against alleged rapists. 

As for Fusari,  I couldn't really care less about him,  he's a scrounge looking for his next quick bit of money.  

No, they said that the song DWUW is about rape, which is innacurate. 

And then they accused Gaga of making a false claim of rape: "it is an issue; but that doesn't mean you have to claim to be a victim."

Thats what people are responding to with this person's comments. 

Archived