đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

inuborg

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
Just now, GloZell Green said:

Bipolar disorder, also known as bipolar affective disorder or manic depression, is a mental disorder characterized by periods of depression and periods of elevated mood. The elevated mood is significant and is known as mania or hypomania depending on the severity or whether symptoms of psychosis are present. During mania an individual feels or acts abnormally happy, energetic, or irritable. They often make poorly thought out decisions with little regard to the consequences. And no I'm not defending what she said, but really.

I know what bipolar disorder is :rip:

But theoretically speaking if she indeed killed someone that would be ok cause she is bipolar and she can't make proper decissions?

If she can't control herslef she should stay away from twitter instead sending death threats

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, BlTCH said:

i don't see how it would be okay for anyone male or female to repeat several times they will kill someone and get away with it lol.

Like I said I dont agree with A LOT of things she says but its refreshing seeing a person speak their mind on social media. In hip hop culture many threats are made and sometimes physical altercations happen and at worst..murders but I actually dont think Azealia is going to kill Iggy, shes just ranting. 

Benji

Remember when T.I. was representing Iggy and threatend to kill Azealia and even said "people fall down the stairs everyday."

Hmm, where were y'all then? :poot:

Paper Gangsta
Just now, inuborg said:

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

ohhh metacritic score gives you right to threathen others? cool

Bette Davis

If she could learn to express her thoughts in a more civil manner she would be huge. Such a shame :noparty:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Shadowcrest
5 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

Um excuse me? No!

He actually threaten to wipe out Jesus' existance from Earth by claiming himself the new Yeezus! Jesus died on the cross for our sins, while Yeezus steals the homeless clothes and sales them for $3000. I suggest you to pull out your rosary and pray sistren!

jesus-09.jpg

jesus died on a cross, not sure about the sins part :awkney:

inuborg
1 minute ago, Paper Gangsta said:

ohhh metacritic score gives you right to threathen others? cool

Stop being so damn dramatic, its a figurative statement. In the hip hop world it doesn't (All the time) mean physical harm. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Paper Gangsta
7 minutes ago, Benji said:

Remember when T.I. was representing Iggy and threatend to kill Azealia and even said "people fall down the stairs everyday."

Hmm, where were y'all then? :poot:

stop twisting facts.

Azealia trashed T.I.'s family, it had nothing to do with Iggy

Wha happens when ur wife has meth mouth? What do u do? — AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) June 17, 2014

you’ve already been to jail for drugs and guns, your wife can’t read… can you be more of a statistic? — AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) June 17, 2014

GloZell Green
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

I know what bipolar disorder is :rip:

But theoretically speaking if she indeed killed someone that would be ok cause she is bipolar and she can't make proper decissions?

If she can't control herslef she should stay away from twitter instead sending death threats

No, but do you really think she's dumb enough to carry that out? She says dumb **** all the time honestly, but she says it without thinking. She's not gonna leave Twitter, she believes in speaking her mind because she thinks it's right, but it gets risky when she says things like this. Who knows what it's like in her eyes, she probably thinks it's right to say everything. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Benji
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

stop twisting facts.

Azealia trashed T.I.'s family, it had nothing to do with Iggy

Wha happens when ur wife has meth mouth? What do u do?

— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) June 17, 2014

you’ve already been to jail for drugs and guns, your wife can’t read… can you be more of a statistic?

— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) June 17, 2014

Twisting facts? Wasn't he was managing Iggy and practically tied to her waist for months? If that's not representing, I don't know what is :poot:

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

No, but do you really think she's dumb enough to carry that out? She says dumb **** all the time honestly, but she says it without thinking. She's not gonna leave Twitter, she believes in speaking her mind because she thinks it's right, but it gets risky when she says things like this. Who knows what it's like in her eyes, she probably thinks it's right to say everything. 

It may not be right, but she has the right to say what she wants whether it digs her grave deeper or not. None of you can control that either, so I don't know why you go on about it. Her music is good, just pay attention to that.

No need to concern yourself with her personal bs.  

MJHolland
1 minute ago, Themysciran said:

It may not be right, but she has the right to say what she wants whether it digs her grave deeper or not. None of you can control that either, so I don't know why you go on about it. Her music is good, just pay attention to that.

No need to concern yourself with her personal bs.  

She doesn't have the right to threaten someone's life, dip...

Archived