💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, Pizza said:

I think people are way too hard on Iggy but sometimes she just asks for it. She should have never mentioned the beef with azealia because that's just adding fire to the fuel and thats the last thing she needs to do if she plans on rebuilding her career. 

she just honestly responded to the question. She said she did it wrong way and that people missunderstood her. They asked her what would she redo and she answerred that she wouldn't react that way

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BuzzcutSeason

Does Azealia even qualify as a success?

I know Iggy had her bad turn in the past year but umm seriously the only thing similar in any way is the name Azalea which is pronounced the same Iggy's name, yet doesn't have the red line for autocorrect under it :hor:

Meaning that Azealia is not worthy.

lego
7 minutes ago, Pizza said:

It would be so awkward if iggy actually wins and kicks her ass :O 

inb4 this happens

FreePalestine

OBEY

Ready for Iggy to sue her. Wishing someone's death is illegal and you can go in court for that.

tumblr_n1idadvpEy1srs3fco5_250.gif

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, VampireHeart said:

inb4 this happens

Everyone is expecting it to happen but this also reminds me of during my high school days when the person people think would lose actually wins. I've seen it several times. 

Paper Gangsta
Just now, OBEY said:

Ready for Iggy to sue her. Wishing someone's death is illegal and you can go in court for that.

tumblr_n1idadvpEy1srs3fco5_250.gif

and Taylor likes Iggy so we are sure Iggy would win :hor:

Kulture Kiari

I cant believe yall love this women but diss Iggy. 

Seriously, she should just marry Kanye already because both are talented, but ffs, they rant like there is no tomorrow. I cant at half of this site stanning for her :awkney:

inuborg

Drag the mayo devil!!!!

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg
8 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Iggy remains unbothered. 

mariah-red-carpet.gif

But the spoiled tuna sandwich mentioned her first.....okay sis 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

GloZell Green

I guess Azealias bipolar disorder doesn't play into this as always, hm? :saladga: But people, as always, will ignore this and the same Iggy fans who say people shouldn't hate on Iggy say the things said in this thread so far. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Alien Tulip

I love azealias music and even though I dont like some of the stuff she says, I will always have respect for speaking her damn mind no matter how malicious some of the stuff she says is. Many male rappers have a more harsh mouth than hers but they get away with it. 

eifulien
2 minutes ago, RubberHeartt said:

I cant believe yall love this women but diss Iggy. 

Seriously, she should just marry Kanye already because both are talented, but ffs, they rant like there is no tomorrow. I cant at half of this site stanning for her :awkney:

Most of us stan for her music. Like I can't imagine someone liking and supporting her personality. She is the female Kanye, I agree! But with Iggy - you can't even stan for the music so she is the loser in the long-run. AB is talented and full of sh*t. Iggy is just full of sh*t. 

darkchylde
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

But the spoiled tuna sandwich mentioned her first.....okay sis 

:air:

Azealia really is crazy if she thinks Iggy still has a career to be destroyed.

Archived