💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

teenagechrist

''ur talking bout me bc u want attention I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING VERY PETTY!!1111!!'' 

Please, we all know that the only thing that you're going to do is to tweet some shade against her and that's pretty much it, stop this 12 year old drama. :rip: 

I thought she was going to leave this kind of things for a while and just focus on the music. 

feeling so hot tamale

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Yep. This is why I tend to avoid artists with severe attitude problems. Because their fans are just as impossible to deal with. Not the kind of people you to want to converse with or be around at gigs with or celebrate achievements with or god forbid, get into a critical discussion with.

You're the only one who's warped. I believe in true anti-racism - the kind where it's unacceptable to dish it out to anyone for whatever reason and that race doesn't excuse bad behaviour. But this is viewed as a racist stance because I'm white. Sounds like racism to me. I never experienced this kind of stuff until the last year or so, by the way. But now it's abundantly clear that the issue of white racism is 100% real and needs to be addressed.

I'm sorry but saying Mayo isn't the same thing as the racism black people face every single day. I don't care your offended by the term mayo when black men, women, and children are systematically oppressed and murdered.  Save your white tears for someone who cares. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

inuborg
2 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

''ur talking bout me bc u want attention I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING VERY PETTY!!1111!!'' 

Please, we all know that the only thing that you're going to do is to tweet some shade against her and that's pretty much it, stop this 12 year old drama. :rip: 

I thought she was going to leave this kind of things for a while and just focus on the music. 

She already did what she said she was going to do and she slayed. 

Andreyw
1 minute ago, inuborg said:

I'm sorry but saying Mayo isn't the same thing as the racism black people face every single day. I don't care your offended by the term mayo when black men, women, and children are systematically oppressed and murdered.  Save your white tears for someone who cares. 

and ofc the Azealia fans would bring racism in a thread that has nothing to do with it :toofunny: typical

inuborg
Just now, Andreyw said:

and ofc the Azealia fans would bring racism in a thread that has nothing to do with it :toofunny: typical

Are you illiterate? Strawberry Blonde brought it up first saying I was a racist. 

Andreyw

Are you illiterate? Strawberry Blonde brought it up first saying I was a racist. 

but who stirred this up, tho? hmm....

inuborg
1 minute ago, Andreyw said:

but who stirred this up, tho? hmm....

.....Strawberry Blond :awkney: 

StrawberryBlond

It may not be the same thing but it sows a seed. Just like how racism towards other races started out. Starts out as an idea, then it becomes a joke, then it becomes serious, then it becomes full on racism, then it becomes a racist law... The more certain phrases are said, the more they are accepted, the more you'll be laughed at for being over-sensitive when you take offence, the more your complaints won't be taken seriously. And while there isn't any systematic white oppression going on, check out the situation of white squatter camps and murders of white farmers in South Africa to get an idea of what's going on in some parts of the world that never gets reported on because it doesn't fit the narrative that the media wants to perpetuate of whites never being victims of racism. There is massive resentment being built up against whites right now from all different races and it's starting to get quite frightening in some cases. I don't care what race you're from, hearing someone bellowing to kill all the babies of your race is horrifying.

19 hours ago, iAstroLeo said:

Why is she trying to kill her career? It's already decomposing.. :neyde: 

sure iggy's career is still better than azealia's :poot:

inuborg
8 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It may not be the same thing but it sows a seed. Just like how racism towards other races started out. Starts out as an idea, then it becomes a joke, then it becomes serious, then it becomes full on racism, then it becomes a racist law... The more certain phrases are said, the more they are accepted, the more you'll be laughed at for being over-sensitive when you take offence, the more your complaints won't be taken seriously. And while there isn't any systematic white oppression going on, check out the situation of white squatter camps and murders of white farmers in South Africa to get an idea of what's going on in some parts of the world that never gets reported on because it doesn't fit the narrative that the media wants to perpetuate of whites never being victims of racism. There is massive resentment being built up against whites right now from all different races and it's starting to get quite frightening in some cases. I don't care what race you're from, hearing someone bellowing to kill all the babies of your race is horrifying.

Sis that all may be happening (even though I'm not gonna mention the irony of white "oppression" in south AFRICA). That has nothing to do with Azealia Banks, me calling Your fave the mayo devil, and the fact that reserve racism doesn't exist. 

Chic
6 minutes ago, inuborg said:

I just wanna say that although I respect you as a human being, I don't agree with you on this topic. You're being unnecessarily brash and combative. This doesn't have to be a conversational war zone.

Honestly, what if I said "Saying the n word isn't the same thing as the transphobia and violence, both from the public and the police, that transgender people face every day. I don't care if you're offended by the n word when transwomen are systematically oppressed and murdered at staggering rates every day. Save your black tears for someone who cares."? I wouldn't, but do you see how demeaning that is? Just because struggle A beats struggle B doesn't mean all of struggle B is invalidated. I'm not saying white people struggle because of their race, I'm saying that people in general struggle and there's no reason to attack them for a trait that isn't usually attacked.

First of all, it's never okay to call people insulting names unprovoked. Why is it okay to do it to someone who belongs to a privileged race? That would be like a crippled man breaking an Olympic athlete's leg and saying "Whatever, that's just what my people deal with every day." when he shows up three days later with a cast and bandages. Although if condensed to a mere insult it is less impactful generally, some people are more sensitive to insults than others and that is an individual problem, not a race one.

I've seen some absolutely dumbass racism deniers, and I don't think it's as impactful insulting white people as it is insulting another race. But we can't excuse unprovoked insults just because someone is more fortunate. Why amputate the innocent taller man to bring him down to the shorter one's size? We can't just make one form of insult socially acceptable.

inuborg
1 minute ago, Chic said:

I just wanna say that although I respect you as a human being, I don't agree with you on this topic. You're being unnecessarily brash and combative. This doesn't have to be a conversational war zone.

Honestly, what if I said "Saying the n word isn't the same thing as the transphobia and violence, both from the public and the police, that transgender people face every day. I don't care if you're offended by the n word when transwomen are systematically oppressed and murdered at staggering rates every day. Save your black tears for someone who cares."? I wouldn't, but do you see how demeaning that is? Just because struggle A beats struggle B doesn't mean all of struggle B is invalidated. I'm not saying white people struggle because of their race, I'm saying that people in general struggle and there's no reason to attack them for a trait that isn't usually attacked.

First of all, it's never okay to call people insulting names unprovoked. Why is it okay to do it to someone who belongs to a privileged race? That would be like a crippled man breaking an Olympic athlete's leg and saying "Whatever, that's just what my people deal with every day." when he shows up three days later with a cast and bandages. Although if condensed to a mere insult it is less impactful generally, some people are more sensitive to insults than others and that is an individual problem, not a race one.

I've seen some absolutely dumbass racism deniers, and I don't think it's as impactful insulting white people as it is insulting another race. But we can't excuse unprovoked insults just because someone is more fortunate. Why amputate the innocent taller man to bring him down to the shorter one's size? We can't just make one form of insult socially acceptable.

I can't reply to all of this cause I'm on my phone. But your transgender analogy doesn't work because those are two unprivileged minorities.

And consider this where white people ever denied basic human rights and services while being called mayo? Where they ever hung from trees, tard and feathered, and burned alive while POC chanted mayo? No.  And that will never be the case so SB's case that the use of the term mayo will transpire into any FRACTION of what my ancestors faced back then and what my people face now  is asinine 

Chic
7 minutes ago, inuborg said:

I can't reply to all of this cause I'm on my phone. But your transgender analogy doesn't work because those are two unprivileged minorities.

And consider this where white people ever denied basic human rights and services while being called mayo? Where they ever hung from trees, tard and feathered, and burned alive while POC chanted mayo? No.  And that will never be the case so SB's case that the use of the term mayo will transpire into any FRACTION of what my ancestors faced back then and what my people face now  is asinine 

I understand what you're saying, but an insult doesn't have to be symptomatic for the pain to be valid, and it doesn't need the weight of a few hundred years to hurt. Some people are very fortunate within their own race and it just makes it easier to feel lessor. Where I grew up, it was a mixed neighborhood leaning on blacks. And in school, the black kids were the popular ones. I got insulted because of my race. This is an unusual scenario, yes, but the power is held by the majority, and just because it doesn't happen much overall doesn't mean it's justified situationally. And with all the other **** I put up with back then it certainly didn't help that my race was another thing I felt I should be ashamed of. Leave the race insults for the people who deserve them, don't try to make something like that the norm. Some people truly well deserve it but I know as a kid it wasn't easy to grow up feeling alone. That's why I sympathize with minorities usually. But the problem is, the world isn't just black and white (no pun intended) in that respect. In the little suburban and urban towns of America, there are pockets of varying majority.

And God do I hate the racist **** my father used to pull, so I just try to be fair.

inuborg
17 minutes ago, Chic said:

I understand what you're saying, but an insult doesn't have to be symptomatic for the pain to be valid, and it doesn't need the weight of a few hundred years to hurt. Some people are very fortunate within their own race and it just makes it easier to feel lessor. Where I grew up, it was a mixed neighborhood leaning on blacks. And in school, the black kids were the popular ones. I got insulted because of my race. This is an unusual scenario, yes, but the power is held by the majority, and just because it doesn't happen much overall doesn't mean it's justified situationally. And with all the other **** I put up with back then it certainly didn't help that my race was another thing I felt I should be ashamed of. Leave the race insults for the people who deserve them, don't try to make something like that the norm. Some people truly well deserve it but I know as a kid it wasn't easy to grow up feeling alone. That's why I sympathize with minorities usually. But the problem is, the world isn't just black and white (no pun intended) in that respect. In the little suburban and urban towns of America, there are pockets of varying majority.

And God do I hate the racist **** my father used to pull, so I just try to be fair.

Im not trying to make it a norm X.x

im not fighting for the right to call people mayo (unlike the whites who fight to use the n word), either. I'm just saying it does not carry the same weight and implications. 

Boyboi12

Banks need to focus on her own music 🙄 I don't see why she has so much beef with iggy, have she ever responded to azealia 

Archived