💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia threatens Iggy's life

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

Regiment

Repulsive, repugnant and her career will go nowhere. 90's-early 2000 Lil Kim used to be a bad ass bitch but she knew how to do it without looking like a bitter dry turd. Azealia should've followed her example. Now she's the mentally unstable rapper with a small following of gay dudes that don't love themselves.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

Wait so this fued isn't really about black and white. It's about Banks being jealous and thinking Iggy stole her name. I guess all those radio disc jockeys that hyped and magazines that hyped this fued as a black and white thing owe Iggy an apology. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JbGaga
5 hours ago, Paper Gangsta said:

CcgDT4TW8AAwifv.jpg

omg.... Who is her PR? Why would she even bring this up again.....

Diamond Heart

she continuously proves what a disgusting and horrible person she is every time she opens her mouth. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

StarstruckIllusion

Threatening her life is going way too far. I hated her before but this is just so… someone throw that bitch into a mental asylum. 

Levine

Wow those messages. Iggy has all the right to sue her now. Lock this psycho up, for her own sake. 

River

Iggy said what she said just to piss AB off.. she's a bitch.. she knew that AB will not stay hush hush about it..

Don't fall to that bitch manipulations!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

NewYorkCity

I can understand people liking her music, but I will never be able to understand how someone can defend such a poor, messy, shitty (etc.) behaivour. Says a lot about you, your brain and your ability to think by yourself.

super ultra

Sometimes I feel Iggy can't handle the things right :saladga: It was a bad choice to mention Azealia again. She should ignore her. 

Lassex

I don't know about you but I'm laughing so hard rn :deadbanana: This girl is OUT. OF. HER. MIND :air:

LePetitGAGABLover

Both of them are TRASH, but at least Iggy seems to be nicer than that bitch and c**t.

RAMROD
1 minute ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Both of them are TRASH, but at least Iggy seems to be nicer than that bitch and c**t.

Talking about who's nicer but proceed to call someone as kunt, real class. :gaycat:

That is more like compliment for her tho, her fanbase are called KVNTS for a reason.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Talking about who's nicer but proceed to call someone as kunt, real class. :gaycat:

That is more like compliment for her tho, her fanbase are called KVNTS for a reason.

I'm just so shocked as to how Azealia has fans. Like, she's one of the worst types of people that exist.

Archived