Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Dr Luke gets pepper sprayed (VIDEO)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

BuzzcutSeason

Well Dr Luke is not a great person, and i remember the first time i saw him was in this video.

Atleast at that point, he didn't seem like that bad of a guy. I thought this was funny.

I meant to post this the other day but the connection was bad so it erased the topic.

Prismatic

I know I'm going to be dragged, but I still think he's hot. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gypsy Life

Avril was thinking that pepper spraying and spitting gum on people is funny and cool :saladga:

BuzzcutSeason
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

Avril was thinking that pepper spraying and spitting gum on people is funny and cool :saladga:

This was also 2007 and she was drunk af and still selling the don't care tom boy thing

When she added eyeliner and started the era she erased every part :blink:

KURUSHITOVSKA

He has always worked with girls?:green:  Any songs he's made for boys? 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Illuminati
12 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I know I'm going to be dragged, but I still think he's hot. 

he has a hot body, not face, though i guess everyone has their own preferences

Prismatic
Just now, BlTCH said:

he has a hot body, not face, though i guess everyone has their own preferences

I really dig his face for reason. Older guys always get my attention faster than a twink or jock. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Supersonic

Fun fact: One of Avril Lavigne's best friends and co-writers (Butch Walker) spilled tea on Dr. Luke in his autobiography:

Appearently, it was Butch's idea to do a song based on "Hey Mickey", aka he came up with the concept for Girlfriend (Avrils only #1 single). They were working together when he noticed things getting strange, and both Avril and Dr. Luke were getting secretive. Turns out that Dr. Luke was trying to rile Avril up against Butch by talking smack about him and that they both rewrote Girlfriend in secret, in order to force Butch out of the writing credits. When the cat was out of the bag, there was a huge fight and Avril realized how bad she was played an manipulated by Dr. Luke and refused to work with him again and apologized to Butch. (Mind you: he told this story in 2012, 3 years prior to the rape allegations surfacing)

The Best Damn Thing is the only album where Avril worked with him, but she continued to work with Butch on her next album in 2011. You do the math.

BuzzcutSeason
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

He has always worked with girls?:green:  Any songs he's made for boys? 

Pitbull, Taio Cruz, Adam Lambert, Cody Simpson.

He is a good producer, no matter what. 

Archived