๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Vocal Type are you?

Noah

Featured Posts

OBEY
16 minutes ago, Moncher said:

that makes no sense gurlย :hor:ย because Bb3 and Aโ™ฏ3 is the same noteย :toofunny:

tell that to the test i made :rip:ย 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HauntingHollow
Just now, OBEY said:

tell that to the test i made :rip:ย 

did you try to sing more notes than one ? :D

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

OBEY
Just now, Moncher said:

did you try to sing more notes than one ? :D

I sang a normal note, then my highest and lowest ! so 3 notes

Pharamon

I don't even know if i can sing ...because when i sing to myself i'm like ''OH BOY YOU WOULD SLAY THAT OSCAR PERFORMANCE!! WHO NEEDS GAGA?!'' but idk about other people that hear me sing tbh idk :air::laughga:

What About Us
12 minutes ago, Luigi said:

do you even know what is courtertenor?

I've been in choir before and I do research, so yes, I know what it is. I'm not dumb.ย :neyde:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Katsuki Bakugo

I wasn't assigned a vocal type at birth.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

BornAsUnic0rn

i feel dumb can't find where to take the test

ย 

I am classifiedย a Baritone

Lucas

The kind of voice that is super annoying and that can't hit any note other people mentionnedย :crossed:

Killa
23 hours ago, amenvodka said:

Somewhere between Tenor and Countertenor, I kind of fall in between. I can easily go beyond F5 (up till A#5) with my head voice (not falsetto) and beyond C3 (down till B2) but I sure as well cannot reach a C6. My voice teacher told me that I have an extremely mellow and bright tonality that lacks any darkness.

Also: Did my vocal range thread spark a fire? If yes, I'm really happy it did. :flutter:

Oh we're like sisters then. You do know we're lost souls, so many people don't understand this kind of voice. I don't go beyond high G#. But yes i've done it before so, we're soulmates. So many people don't understand that this kind head voice is different from falsetto and it's a natural register.

We're high tenors it has been called contraltino. I'm sure you can also sing in the same octave as many pop girls. So we're basically contralto, lol.

ย 

This are the goals!!!!

SarahYuko

*just a guess* I think I'm a Mezzo-Soprano. I kind of struggle to hit notes higher than C5 in chest voice.

Archived