• Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
Just now, amenvodka said:

That you did the test wrong. :gaycat:

me not understanding anything as usual

tumblr_mwu0wopjgw1rs5nuyo2_r1_250.gif

ShockPop

I should naturally fall into bass given that my talking voice is so low, but I can easily utilize any of the voice types pretty easily.

I'm very comfortable with countertenor, baritone and bass. I have to REALLY concentrate with tenor, it's exhausting.

B1 isn't an issue at all and oddly feels really nice like I could speak forever like that. The highest I've comfortably hit is F5 with any kind of power. I guess I could do a Mariah and go higher with a breathier style.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, braybray23 said:

Tenor is what my chorus director thinks. Idk

Most chorus directors are wrong tho because they traditionally don't have Baritone sections and rather classify their singers incorrectly for the sake of convenience. He could be right but a second opinion (or looking up yourself) never hurts! :yay:

braybray23

@amenvodka we have baritones, basses, tenor 2's and one tenor 1(me). It's my first time singing in a chorus and sometimes I strain to reach high notes/or maybe my technique is just wrong. I'm going to figure it out soon, and hopefully get some training. It's funny, right now I'm on a bus ride home from a choral event, my voice is wrecked from all the singing and some partying after in new Orleans jaja 😆

not an okra

StrawberryBlond

I think contralto. I've never had it properly assessed, though I'd like to, as I've always liked to sing. Thing is, I naturally have a reasonably high speaking voice, but when I sing, it suddenly goes quite deep, especially when I reach the end of a line. For a white girl, I can hit low notes that most of them struggle with. I can even make my voice go deep like a man's. I'd love to be an all-round natural singer but it's truly only low notes where I just open my mouth and don't need to even try. I can make it higher but it's always a lot of work to do that. I always feel like I'm concentrating harder and high notes take a lot out of me. And I certainly can't even attempt whistles. I like having a deep voice because deep singing is more my style anyway, since I've always liked sad, bluesy songs. I was singing Make It Rain last night, with the windows open, while the rain poured down and the wind blew in. Magic, so it was.

HauntingHollow
1 hour ago, OBEY said:

it says 0.1 Octave (B♭3-A♯3) on the christina website

but what does that mean :gaycat: 

that makes no sense gurl :hor: because Bb3 and A♯3 is the same note :toofunny:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

HauntingHollow

Baritone 

I can sing down to G2 and am most confortable around D3, for the high notes, well, i do not really know because i have a shitty technique, but i would say um C4 in chest and B4 in head...

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

1 hour ago, GardenOfEden said:

I'm a mix between countertenor and tenor.

do you even know what is courtertenor?

River

I'm usually finding it easy to rap.. like I can rap all AB and Nicki songs very easily without mistakes.. but I would say my type Bass..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived