Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Britney Spears for V: B9 coming this spring

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

HEARTHUNTER
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Omg that is so funny, her last album and era was a mess. Her Femme Fatale era ended so badly in 2011 with a flop single. And I'm also a stan but let's not be delusional.

Poor Brinty 

l_d-of7JhRSlft--eYk3trcqWEU8LNNYUicnasMM

You're right though 

monketsharona

I feel pissed each time another pop star is giving details or hints on their new album but not Gaga :toofunny:

19 minutes ago, Levine said:

I admire her stans. After all the GARBAGE, THE TRASH, THE **** she gave them with the last albums and singles, they're still there "OMGGGing" her and telling things like "come and save pop music". Even after she does the typical, usual and boring "sexy" cover, presenting the same image over and over again.

I applaude you :applause:

What? Britney is one of the biggest icons of the music industry. She can do whatever she damn well pleases :awkney: and no, I'm not a stan

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

The Child
13 minutes ago, HEARTHUNTER said:

Poor Brinty 

l_d-of7JhRSlft--eYk3trcqWEU8LNNYUicnasMM

You're right though 

I'm not salty, I love Britney but I prefer to lower my expectations, it's the same with Gaga but let's not act like Britney is a thread to Gaga, call me when Britney actually sings live.

8 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I feel pissed each time another pop star is giving details or hints on their new album but not Gaga :toofunny:

Britney is a liar though, she always lies when talking about her next album, it always end up being something different.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
21 minutes ago, Levine said:

I admire her stans. After all the GARBAGE, THE TRASH, THE **** she gave them with the last albums and singles, they're still there "OMGGGing" her and telling things like "come and save pop music". Even after she does the typical, usual and boring "sexy" cover, presenting the same image over and over again.

I half agree with you, her fans are really delusional but let's not act like all of her latest albums & singles were ****, she only had one shitty album.

Anyway I agree that they do put her on such a high pedestal when we all know she won't save pop music. :air:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Zsolti

:sara:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

mcphee

So hyped for new Britney music! Her music is just great for getting you in the mood to party and since the MESS that was Britney Jean I'm ready for some actual slayage

slay at her being 100 too

VOLANTIS
26 minutes ago, Levine said:

Femme Fatale was average but everything before that were Iconic in Pop culture. Her stans actually loyally stood by her for the longest time. Through high and low. Little Monsters could learn a thing or too instead of hopping on and off the bandwagon every 3 weeks. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Levine

Femme Fatale was bad, Britney Jean is the worst album ever and Pretty Girls the worst single ever released. After two HORRIBLE albums in a row, I would never be so hyped and, expecially,  so cocky. But be my guest. 

Mister Gaga
7 minutes ago, Levine said:

Femme Fatale was bad, Britney Jean is the worst album ever and Pretty Girls the worst single ever released. After two HORRIBLE albums in a row, I would never be so hyped and, expecially,  so cocky. But be my guest. 

why?? It has some cool bops! HIAM, TTWE, Inside Out, IWG, Criminal, BFB, Trouble For Me, SWAK, Gasoline...

Psychedelic

FF was pretty good, BJ a big dissapointment... Waiting to check what she has this time, but it's always good to have her back, and I'm excited beacuse she's completely recovered her stage presence in her POM show!

Archived