💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney talks about the Haters in the new V Magazine cover #V100

yASSsss

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, gag said:

Bye @ when Britney gets on the cover of V, she announces the release period of her new album but when Gaga got on V she talked about having sex with paint on a canvas. :air: 

Yin and and Yang :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OBEY
4 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

Do we know anything about how it'll sound like?

Cant wait tbh 

Classic Brit mixed with a "the weeknd" vibe a producer said :udidnt: 

WOW she is absolutely stunning in here

file.gif

Alien Tulip

Is anybody else getting oops i did it again era vibes? I cant with how good she looks even though shes been looking good agains since fall 2014

Jewels n Drugs
18 minutes ago, Florin said:

Cant wait to see the comments about her face, as it is an obsession on this site. :awkney:

Lord did u call that or what :air:

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

These covers are great! She looks good. Inb4 B9 unexpectedly slays hard and blocks LG5 from everything

OBEY
4 minutes ago, mic said:

These covers are great! She looks good. Inb4 B9 unexpectedly slays hard and blocks LG5 from everything

If she puts out good songs it will be a success. Hoping for a Femme Fatale sized era at the least :applause: 

URFUTUREFAV

She looks really goood... This era is either going to be legendary and iconic or completely floppy. Make or break.

People hate what they don't understand.

1 minute ago, waveafterwave said:

She looks really goood... This era is either going to be legendary and iconic or completely floppy. Make or break.

I agree

it all comes down to the MUSIC

eifulien

Not sure if those "her face" comments are serious or just being playful with the first post after the OP. :neyde:

But if it's the former, then fuсk off! The obsession with looks and appearance in general is disgusting. So many public figures including Gaga are suffering from this scrutiny. Most of you, complainers are also probably having body issues so maybe stop projecting this on other people? If it's photoshopped - why is it fake? If it's not - omg look t how her wig is stitched, look at this, omg horrendous, get a new stylist!, omg look at that. :saladga::saladga: Sorry 'bout this mini rant but BYE! 

6wJ1Gt.gif

URFUTUREFAV
1 minute ago, Britt said:

I agree

it all comes down to the MUSIC

If the album is like Pretty Girls then she’s gone. But I remember hearing that this album will be The Weeknd meets Britney so it sounds like a mature sexy album which is perfect for B9.

JustinTrudeau

So excited to hear her new music. Her Britney Jeans album was terrible imo. I'm secretly hoping for Blackout v.2 even though that's not likely :toofunny:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Just now, waveafterwave said:

If the album is like Pretty Girls then she’s gone. But I remember hearing that this album will be The Weeknd meets Britney so it sounds like a mature sexy album which is perfect for B9.

shes working with NEW producers

that's a good sign (Blackout, In the Zone )

URFUTUREFAV
Just now, Britt said:

shes working with NEW producers

that's a good sign (Blackout, In the Zone )

yupp

Archived