đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift about to beat Katy Perry in most #1 singles.

Princess Stassi

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Actually, I love 1989. Don't really care for Taylor though. I mean, the song is okay but its not all that. Carly would've destroyed it imo.

I think we share the same feelings that Carly should've been at least nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album. #BuyEMOTIONoniTunes

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jesse Pinkman
1 minute ago, Yves said:

I think we share the same feelings that Carly should've been at least nominated for Best Pop Vocal Album. #BuyEMOTIONoniTunes

Yess! Its such a pop masterpiece. So high quality and catchy. It deserved so much more. :(

It's science, bitch

andy232000
16 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

3. Shake It Off, Blank Space, and Bad Blood.

oh she´s not even close

Arizona Sky

I think it will do just as good as OOTW or even worse. She really should've ended the era with Wildest Dreams, the GP is getting tired of her.

CannaeDrive

*Newbie*

*Post in the wrong section*

Please move to Entertainment section.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Tumblr

The 7th single from an album going number 1? I just don't see it.

nK1O0gd.gif

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Iwontell

Oh...I read the beginning of the tittle "Taylor swift about to beat Katy Perry..." and I was like "Fight! Fight! Fight!", but reality is not fun as my fantasies...:neyde:

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Notthebling

It shouldve been released way earlier. Not as the last single. 2nd or 3rd

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

LeoFameMonster

Sorry but no :flop: I really find it hard to think her music is anything but basic. I don't understand how her songs become number one or popular. But Id o like her as a person and she loved ARTPOP so I can deal.

brendablethyn

It sounds like a filler track. It will be lucky to be top 10. Especially since people are sick of her singles. She's dragging this era on too long, 

Princess Stassi
28 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

It sounds like a filler track. It will be lucky to be top 10. Especially since people are sick of her singles. She's dragging this era on too long, 

Are you deaf!?!?

38 minutes ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Sorry but no :flop: I really find it hard to think her music is anything but basic. I don't understand how her songs become number one or popular. But Id o like her as a person and she loved ARTPOP so I can deal.

The GP loves bops, no matter how basic.

:flop:

Illuminati
44 minutes ago, brendablethyn said:

it's supposed to, it was meant to be just a target exclusive. but it's actually a great song better than some of the songs on the non deluxe. the fact that the uploader changed it's pitch to avoid copyright issues kinda makes the song sound worse than it actually is on the album. maybe with a proper radio edit version this could hit top 10, i love the song.

Archived