💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

An honest congrats to Sam Smith from this forum (recommended)

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Ryry

He did not deserve it. Hardly anyone here in the UK even liked the song, in fact many people hated it when it first came out, trash compared to Skyfall. It won because it was popular, it has absolutely no meaning to it and is very bland and boring. TIHTY is an incredible passionate masterpiece that has helped so many people. 

The category is BEST ORIGINAL SONG and WOTW is NOT the best song, by a long shot. In fact out of that category it was the worst. 

Pierre
11 minutes ago, Serpentine said:

from you*

don't include me there.

I don't congratulate him

Same here. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

VforVendetta
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Sweetie none of us are obliged to like Sam Smith or congratulate him for his win. Have a seat.

And where exactly did I say that you are obliged to like him. I am not a big fan either. You should respect his win though. It' not like he took it by force or something.

PunkTheFunk
Just now, VforVendetta said:

And where exactly did I say that you are obliged to like him. I am not a big fan either. You should respect his win though. It' not like he took it by force or something.

I "should" respect his win?

Eartha-Kitt.gif?resize=300%2C218

Sis why are you trying to force him down our throats? Did he pay you? Are you secretly Sam Smith?

Whispering
6 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

People in here need to grow up 

If people here don't want to congratulate Sam now...one ever, they have that right. You coming in to tell people to move on doesn't make you more mature. The majority here are understandably upset, and are voicing their feelings and thoughts in a way that is customary on this site. (Which is actually WAY more respectful to artists outside of the forum name, than you will find on other fanforums) 

VforVendetta
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

I "should" respect his win?

Eartha-Kitt.gif?resize=300%2C218

Sis why are you trying to force him down our throats? Did he pay you? Are you secretly Sam Smith?

The thing is that I don't, I'm just mentioning what civilized people usually do. It's you who are too pressed and ignorant to realise the difference. :smh:

MJHolland

Ummm, no. He's an oblivious bloke who thinks of himself far too highly (well, I mean he did make history being the first gay to win an oscar.... OH WAIT).

Not giving TIHTY was a slap in the face to the movement against sexual violence, so you can keep your congrats to yourself boo.

Whispering
1 minute ago, VforVendetta said:

The thing is that I don't, I'm just mentioning what civilized people usually do. It's you who are too pressed and ignorant to realise the difference. :smh:

People who are mature and respectful wouldn't call others pressed and ignorant because they disagreed with them. 

VforVendetta
Just now, Whispering said:

If people here don't want to congratulate Sam now...one ever, they have that right. You coming in to tell people to move on doesn't make you more mature. The majority here are understandably upset, and are voicing their feelings and thoughts in a way that is customary on this site. (Which is actually WAY more respectful to artists outside of the forum name, than you will find on other fanforums) 

I never said that they shouldn't voice their opinion about the song or that they should like the decision of the academy. I don't gree with the decision either. It's ridiculous though to act like 5 years old and not congratulate Sam Smith when he WON the Oscar for his song. There are so many bitter Lady Gaga haters out there that hate every successful step she does that I though people in here woul dknow beter about being mature and repsecting the outcome and th artist.

VforVendetta
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

People who are mature and respectful wouldn't call others pressed and ignorant because they disagreed with them. 

Excuse me but he insulted me first, read the the whole thread if you are gonna become the judge.

PunkTheFunk
Just now, VforVendetta said:

I think what you need to realize is that people are not going to fawn over every artist you like. I don't like Sam Smith. Never have and never will. No, I don't think it's his fault that Gaga lost the Oscar. I'm not mad at him. I just don't like him. You can honestly congratulate him on your behalf -- that's fine. Just don't bring us into it and expect us to agree with you 100%.

Shipper

It is just too early. Give some time to let the bleeding hearts heal and the bitter feelings be washed away.

:ohno:

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Archived