đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Any1 noticed black guy in Gaga's performance?!

Rabbit Heart

Featured Posts

Rabbit Heart

I was just watching TIHTY Oscars performance posted on ladygagaVEVO and noticed black man for a second and than he tries to hide himself at 0:20, in the right corner! LOL

http://117vegw.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pierre

He's a monster... The snub monster. 

âťťIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanâťž.

Stephen

Yes I noticed when it aired. At first I thought he was part of the performance but then when he ducked out the way I was like :duck: wth is going on :emma: 

Peroxide

Idk if it's only me but there were some random camera shots during the Oscars, like zoomed in shots of the back of seats and etc, :duck:

Teri Hatcher

:rip: 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

Lextyr97

Lmfao I saw that when it aired. Was not at all surprised due to how awful the sound was and how there was a split second camera angle in someones crotch and another with the camera seemingly resting on a table, not supposed to be being used. 

Head Empty

The producers of the show probably wanted to compensate for #OscarsSoWhite, so they decided to do it like this :gaycat:

Whispering

I saw several stage hands on the stage last night (that weren't supposed to be shown). It's not normally something you see at The Oscars. 

It was a beautiful stage overall though! 

Archived