Sam Smith backlash is ensuing

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga
48 minutes ago, Pierre said:

I didnt knew that weight loss also means brain loss.

p>giphy.gif

🤖⚡️

Teri Hatcher

Yasss get as much backlash as possible he deserves it for stealing Gaga's award 

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

SychosSoChic
53 minutes ago, Totodile said:

Can we keep the Sam Smith hate to a minimum? :air:

He has shown nothing but love towards Gaga, and it's not him who "snubbed" her - it's the Acadamy. The only thing he did was make a clumsy remark about a sensitive subject but I'm sure he had no bad intentions. That might make him ignorant, but that doesn't warrant relentless hate.

I couldn't give two sh!ts about his love for Gaga, or her love for him. This is bigger than Gaga and some petty stan meltdown. This is what happens when a gay doesn't take note of what men like Elton John have done for people like him in the past and takes his mainstream acceptance for granted by being arrogant enough to assume he's the first openly gay oscar winner, gtfo with sh!t.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Whispering
1 hour ago, whipopotamus said:

lol him pulling the gay card was just a way of substantializing his win because TIHTY actually had a message.

The song was bad and it had nothing to do with how gay he is.

I'm a fan of Sam's and I thought the same. I was at an Oscar party with music and theatre people and they all started naming past winners who were gay....after they all expressed their shock and surprise that that song won in the first place. 

I know it was just a mistake, but if you are going to say something like that on an award's ceremony this huge, you need to take five minutes to use google....or just use your brain! Did Sam really think that there was no out gay person to ever win a Grammy? That definitely wasn't the brightest statement and in retrospect, did seem as if he was pulling the gay card to add meaning to a moment and a song with little meaning. 

Katharine Hepburn

Last night was a complete disaster and it couldn't have happened to a bigger c*nt

xoxo Joanne

1 hour ago, whipopotamus said:

lol him pulling the gay card was just a way of substantializing his win because TIHTY actually had a message.

The song was bad and it had nothing to do with how gay he is.

You won the Internet and my heart today. Lol

AnglerfishbraBENUS
10 minutes ago, BoysBoysBoys652 said:

You won the Internet and my heart today. Lol

:hor:

SychosSoChic
12 minutes ago, tizian said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQNKa9Gra2A

Here is Sam's conference when he talked about that.... 

(honestly I can't stand how arrogant he appears here.. makes me cringe so hard)

I need to stop myself. 

I need to hold back my words.

Like I need to delete this link from my history so I never find it again.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Archived