Featured Posts

RAMROD

Most people does, Sis! :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Iwontell

Of course. He has an incredible (Django Unchained, The Departed, The Revenant, etc.) body of work. If Leo doesn't deserve an Oscar, nobody does - except for Meryl Streep, cuz she's God.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

LaLuna

It's the end of an era. Now people won't be able to joke about his endless non-winning streak.:green:

Seriously though, I'm very happy for him. He's an amazing actor and that damn trophy was long overdue. 

No, I'm indifferent. It's just an award and the meme was so annoying that it made me want him to lose because all these people were rallying when they had no business doing so.

Don't visit my profile

super ultra
7 hours ago, PinkJelly said:

I just Googled his films, and I didn't realise he was in Inception and Django Unchained, I've watched both of those multiple times and never clicked Leo was in them. MESS :toofunny:

but both of them are more than 2 hours long. It's better late than never, I guess :laughga: 

ps, I highly recommend you to watch Basketball Diaries too :gaycat: 

Evan Peters

i see nothing spectacular about his acting so i don't really care. im just happy people will finally shut the **** up about him

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived