💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Thank you for being the pillars that hold up my roof

Coop

Featured Posts

PoshLife

I can't imagine how hard it must be to sing a song like this, in front of so many people, having gone through what she has.

But by the way isn't the tattoo on the left side of her back? How is that 'right over her heart'? :emma: 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fernster7

Thank you so much Gaga, wishing you all the best tonight. You are already a winner.:wub:

You don't deserve a lot of your fans queen but don't let that get to you, so many people love and appreciate you.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Bradley
3 hours ago, BuzzcutSeason said:

is that a new tattoo :emma:

im a flop fan i should know :toofunny:

OT: I really hope other fans appreciate this symbol more. You don't have to call her mother monster if you don't like to cause it's cringy or whatever, but please, she really loves us. That paw, whether you like it or not, is something common between us, the fans and the lady, it's significant.

Schwerk

This is so sweet. I have a feeling she misses us. Can't wait for a new pop era to start, as much as I love the past year. It's time to rock on and have fun together monsters amongst monsters.

Btw I just love how the lines of the fingers flow with the ribbons on the flowers above. Her back tattoos now form a beautiful side piece that has a nice flow to it. 

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Bad Bromance
16 minutes ago, Kayla said:

What a sweet thing to post. Once again, proud to be a fan of such a lovely woman. 

Ditto that!!!   :flutter:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived