💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha is not allowed to perform ANYTHING without Dr. Lukes permission

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Paper Gangsta
Just now, PaperIz said:

Probably not :noparty: I'm surprised she didn't have to ask luke to even leave the country :awkney:

is she allowed to pee without permission?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roomingfree77
10 hours ago, Metamorphosis said:

Well that doesn't necessarily mean anything. She could've been under duress as she claimed. Its hard for rape victims to speak out already.

it means a lot in the grown up world, there comes a time when a person becomes accountable for their actions without using a fake rape charge to justify a contract termination.

People sign contracts ALL OF THE TIME for CREDIT CARDS, yet get themselves in uncontrollable debt.

Kesha signs a contract ONCE for HER LIFE/CAREER.

You can file bankruptcy and get out of that yet so many of you come at her for signing a contract as if she has no rights to get out of it? Esp in these conditions that are present for her...

We are human and make mistakes. Please think about it. :crossed:

And if a major record label/important person approached you with the option to get your music out there and be known, do not act like it would not be tempting...

Xalser

It just shows beautifully how fcked up this industry is. It's all so organized and legally binding to attain the highest profits possible. All these Rihannas and Katys follow the orders so they slay and get good publicity - I believe it is all connected and huge money is involved obviously. It's like cash making perpetuum mobile for everyone involved ofc.

I wonder how Gaga is located in all this mess, I cannot believe she is like 100% independent.

Bradley

Is there another trial coming soon? I hope the judge rectifies all this mess in favour of her later.

Roomingfree77
21 hours ago, Applause said:

People sign contracts ALL OF THE TIME for CREDIT CARDS, yet get themselves in uncontrollable debt.

Kesha signs a contract ONCE for HER LIFE/CAREER.

You can file bankruptcy and get out of that yet so many of you come at her for signing a contract as if she has no rights to get out of it? Esp in these conditions that are present for her...

We are human and make mistakes. Please think about it. :crossed:

And if a major record label/important person approached you with the option to get your music out there and be known, do not act like it would not be tempting...

and when people default on their cards, they get taken away and a line of credit destroyed. Gotta use your head like the artist formally known as "Prince" did. only take that action to the next level. Or just do 6 albums... :stalkga:

Dave Cookie

She has a show in South Padre on March 18th that I have tickets for. I hope it doesn't get cancelled.... :/ 

Archived