💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Kesha is not allowed to perform ANYTHING without Dr. Lukes permission

Supersonic

Featured Posts

AbuHassan1992
14 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

True. She got herself into this, now she's using her fanbase and basically anyone to get herself out of it.

show business is notorious for making shitty contracts and trapping people in them, especially newcomers and ESPECIALLY women. it's a mafia

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Roomingfree77
2 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Dr Luke, is that you?

Not at all, just a realist who knows which lens to read out of when it comes time to read contract law

Just now, Roomingfree77 said:

Not at all, just a realist who knows which lens to read out of when it comes time to read contract law

Were you offered such contract at the age of 17?

How old are you now?

FreePalestine

AbuHassan1992
6 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

still, she's just a person and Dr Luke is just a person and Sony is made up of people. Yes, a contract is legally binding, but c'mon. If she so desperately wants out, why not just let her? This is Prince only worse 

Roomingfree77

I'm a geezer and kesha probably made more money then I ever will, but you know what? I am a happy Geezer...lol

SychosSoChic

Luke ain't right for any of this ****.

But, 17 or 55, if you're signing a contract of this magnitude, of this scale, you should have read the fine print, or at least gone to a professional who'll be able to do it for you. I mean seriously, this contract is basically saying "sign here to be a slave". Shame on Luke for even thinking up something like this, but at the end of the day you have to take full responsibility for signing a contract.

It sucks, it really really sucks and I hope Kesha finds a way to get out of it, but if anything this is a tragic lesson for us all that we should never just sign something without making sure what exactly it is we're signing.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Poope MOnster
17 minutes ago, Roomingfree77 said:

Well apparently you can not just cry and lie about ir and try to smear a man's career in doing so, Sony and Luke both said she is free to produce her own material if she wants Why don't she just do that..:)

why u sound so confident about cry and lie?
this contact is pretty fuk up do you need to invest that much from one human being // Really?

are you have any friends?

GagaMyBlood95
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

My question may sound childish 

but what happens if she disobeys??? 

Dr. Luke sues her (and wins obviously) or she goes to jail...

Justin Drew Bieber

I'm feeling disgusted seeing some users supporting this rapist. :wtf: I just.. it sucks.. I want her to be free

Gagadonna
Just now, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Dr. Luke sues her (and wins obviously) or she goes to jail...

:giveup: Seriously 

Roomingfree77
3 minutes ago, Datguy said:
Just now, Poope MOnster said:

why u sound so confident about cry and lie?
this contact is pretty fuk up do you need to invest that much from one human beaing // Really?

are you have any friends?

still, she's just a person and Dr Luke is just a person and Sony is made up of people. Yes, a contract is legally binding, but c'mon. If she so desperately wants out, why not just let her? This is Prince only worse 

I think if kesha gave sony and luke that 60 million plus they got invested in her she could obtain some of the rights to her songs she co wrote with Dr. luke but her best bet is to write new ones by herself maybe Gaga could let her use her recording studio if kesha don't have one

GagaMyBlood95
1 minute ago, Gagadonna said:

:giveup: Seriously 

Unfortunatelly, it is a legal contract and yeah..

Archived