💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga so upset about Kesha that she almost missed rehearsal

monketsharona

Featured Posts

monketsharona

Lady Gaga is a professional so she absolutely went to Oscar rehearsals yesterday. Her performance tonight will be amazing, introduced by Vice President Joe Biden and featuring 50 women who are rape survivors.

But when Gaga appeared at Harvey Weinstein’s star studded private dinner at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills last night, she had a lot to say about the situation with Kesha and Sony Music. She said, “I got so upset thinking about Kesha I almost didn’t go to rehearsals. But of course I did, because I had to.

Read more: http://www.showbiz411.com/2016/02/28/lady-gaga-so-upset-about-kesha-almost-didnt-go-to-oscar-rehearsals

1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga is a professional so she absolutely went to Oscar rehearsals yesterday.

Who wrote this? Why do I have a feeling it is aimed at Rihanna? :green:

it wasn't laaaahv

Angel Down
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

“I know a lot more than I can say in public right now,” she told me.

I knew it :ohno:

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Stitches said:

mods udpated my post to emphasizes it in bold ^^

Helxig

I knew she would reach out to Kesha, get together with her, and chat in person! I'm so glad she did! Gaga has a wonderful spirit. I want to kiss her cheek.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Paper Gangsta
34 minutes ago, Stitches said:

Rihanna was at rehearsals too :green: She didn't attend show thou :green:

Emigrante

“Every female artist has some kind of story of being held back by a man. And I’m thinking of all the female artists now who are trying to make it.” - I've got a feeling she might talk about Lana, cause of their recent reunion, and stuff. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

AmenTheNight

Well she's being a little extra here. At this point I just hope that this whole situation leads to Kesha being released from Sony, and signed to Interscope.

Katie14

Gaga says she is in constant touch with Kesha. “I know a lot more than I can say in public right now,” she told me. “Every female artist has some kind of story of being held back by a man. And I’m thinking of all the female artists now who are trying to make it.”

I wonder what else she knows and when she will be able to reveal it to the public. I feel like something is brewing, something more than just tonight's performance.

Archived