Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is "Piece By Piece" Kelly's Comeback Song?

DiscoHeaven23

Piece by Piece   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will Piece by Piece be Kelly Clarkson's comeback hit?

• yassss, the response is amazing. Welcome back Kelly :)
    • no, not gonna happen.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The reception to Kelly's performance of "Piece by Piece" has been amazing. The song has been #1 for two days now on iTunes with two other versions of the song in the top 200. The performance video has over 7 million views already (which will count for streaming). It's likely the song will reach at least the top 20 next week, maybe even Top 10. But will it have staying power? Do you think this song will be Kelly's career saving song after the initial negative response to the Piece by Piece album?

Here's the performances of the two prior singles from Piece by Piece. The singles were "Heartbeat Song" and "Invincible". "Invincible" did not chart.

If you wanna see how Kelly's career charted you can visit her singles performances thread here: 

Heartbeat Song (2015)
1st Week: #37
2nd Week: #67
3rd Week: #56
4th Week: #34
5th Week: #44
6th Week: #46
7th Week: #37
8th Week: #21 - PEAK POSITION
9th Week: #30
10th Week: #28
11th Week: #31
12th Week: #24
13th Week: #31
14th Week: #44
15th Week: #49
16th Week: #51
17th Week: #58
18th Week: #61
19th Week: #71
20th Week: #72
(knocked out)

Heartbeat Song didn't chart? I heard that song everywhere :laughga: But yeah if radio picks it up it will + it is a good song sooooooo & she's still pretty relevant she was just on a huge tour!

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, ALEXANDRE said:

Heartbeat Song didn't chart? I heard that song everywhere :laughga: But yeah if radio picks it up it will + it is a good song sooooooo & she's still pretty relevant she was just on a huge tour!

No heartbeat song did, that's what the weekly performances are for lol. Invincible didn't

1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

No heartbeat song did, that's what the weekly performances are for lol. Invincible didn't

My bad I'm sorry I got confused lol :laughga:

If her label acts fast and pushes the track with lyric videos and stuff, Piece by Piece can continue to slay. :gaycat:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

SychosSoChic

I really hope so, I've been stanning for her since the Breakaway era when I was a wee little gay boy :giveup:

I don't need chart numbers or some glamorous stuff, I just want people to appreciate her voice and give her the recognition she deserves :giveup:  

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

It could be. I think it will probably start to fall soon without anymore performances or promotion. If she keeps promoting it then it probably will be.

OmgSum1Actually

I hope she will come back with it, I hope it goes #1 (but it's unlikely) :air:

Shameless selfpromo

Damn she's still going strong in this era. I thought it ended when she cancelled the rest of her tour. I've never been a big fan but I can't deny she's talented. Saw her concert like two days before she cancelled the rest. She was rocking it. This is a mediocre album but with single worthy bops throughout the record. 

PunkTheFunk

I can't see her ever having a "big comeback". She's reached a career plateau. Like, she's selling albums and going on tour and thirty-something moms bop to "Heartbeat Song" in their cars but I don't see her significantly contributing to pop culture anytime soon :neyde: I still think she's cool though

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, windzo said:

It would if they would rerelease the song the way she sang it live.
The album version is pretty forgettable. 

They are :)

Archived