Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What AHS theme would you like for season 6 and what would the plot be?

What About Us

Featured Posts

39 minutes ago, LavendarBlonde said:

About Hollywood and it's darkest secrets. Should feature the biggest stars and their links to a powerful and evil cult that plans to take control of the world.

Is that too real??

lady-gaga-illuminati.jpg

The first picture. :giveup: She looks Asian. Damn, that pic brings back so many memories. I had that as my desktop wallpaper for months in like 2010 lol. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Duella Dvil

American Horror Story: Roswell so we can continue the Present  (MH), Past (Asylum), Present(Coven), Past (Freakshow), Present (hotel), "Past" 

It could center around alien abduction and put a nice pretty bow on the unresolved aliens from Asylum.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

venusian
6 hours ago, blackstar said:

something in space. i would like something like alien movie. nasa sent a spaceship in space and after some time, they discover new planet, they explore it and they found new life form. after a while they took it on the spaceship and that lifeform wakes up and that thing kill them all. 

AMERICAN horror story

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

What About Us
6 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

American Horror Story: Roswell so we can continue the Present  (MH), Past (Asylum), Present(Coven), Past (Freakshow), Present (hotel), "Past"

It could center around alien abduction and put a nice pretty bow on the unresolved aliens from Asylum.

That would be spectacular. I'm thinking of people coming up with all these alien conspiracy theories and whatever they come up with.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

What About Us

I never really had this in mind until now, but I would love AHS: Fast Food. It could involve fast food corporations especially with those theories out there about them and it could really bring suspense.

Miracle

A crossover with Orphan Black "AHS: CLONES" or something along those lines

I'd also like them to explore the world of masonists or World War II. AHS: Internet will also be quite interesting

What About Us
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

A crossover with Orphan Black "AHS: CLONES" or something along those lines

I'd also like them to explore the world of masonists or World War II. AHS: Internet will also be quite interesting

Yes, I love Orphan Black! Besides AHS, it's one of my favorite TV shows. I'd love to see what AHS do a freemasonry theme. My idea for AHS: Internet would be about cyberbullying, chip implants, chatrooms and of course, in a high school setting.

freebit

A southwest themed season. It's a mysterious area of the US and they could do so much with it. You've got Native American folklore (skinwalkers, bad medicine), that weird vortex in Sedona, top secret military bases, those old nuclear test sites in Nevada (also the same area has a history of lots of organized crime). 

Also a season about something nefarious going on in the corporate world would be interesting. Like an ad agency hired to aggressively promote something evil unbeknownst to most of the employees. Maybe something similar to They Live:

What About Us
11 minutes ago, freebit said:

A southwest themed season. It's a mysterious area of the US and they could do so much with it. You've got Native American folklore (skinwalkers, bad medicine), that weird vortex in Sedona, top secret military bases, those old nuclear test sites in Nevada (also the same area has a history of lots of organized crime). 

Also a season about something nefarious going on in the corporate world would be interesting. Like an ad agency hired to aggressively promote something evil unbeknownst to most of the employees. Maybe something similar to They Live:

I can see that happening. I'd like to see AHS venture into the horrors of the internet too such as internet trolls, cyber bullying, scams, and hackers. Simple things like that would be interesting.

What About Us
1 minute ago, Summoner said:

AHS: 2016 Presidential Elections

Hahaha, that's definitely a horror in and of itself. It could guest star Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders.

rivingtonreb

Possible themes:

Cults, antichrist, boarding school, haunted cruise ship (lol), college themed horror (I guess this could clash with SQ so idk), maybe about a certain city in the U.S. where a lot of unexplained events have occurred, maybe a theme about people having nightmares and them becoming reality so they don't sleep cus then they could die idk hahaha AHS: Insomnia lmfao... literally so much stuff they could do. 

GOH sweetie

What About Us
3 minutes ago, rivingtonreb said:

Possible themes:

Cults, antichrist, boarding school, haunted cruise ship (lol), college themed horror (I guess this could clash with SQ so idk), maybe about a certain city in the U.S. where a lot of unexplained events have occurred, maybe a theme about people having nightmares and them becoming reality so they don't sleep cus then they could die idk hahaha AHS: Insomnia lmfao... literally so much stuff they could do. 

I like any of those suggestions, lol!

freebit
On 3/3/2016 at 9:29 PM, GardenOfEden said:

I can see that happening. I'd like to see AHS venture into the horrors of the internet too such as internet trolls, cyber bullying, scams, and hackers. Simple things like that would be interesting.

Ooh, great idea. I'd love to see them incorporate the internet somehow into the story, since more and more the internet is so ubiquitous & inescapable - and that feeling of it "it could happen to you" has been sorely missing from the show. It would be cool to see them tackle it if they decide to set the show in the future at some point. 1984/Black Mirror teas. 

Archived