💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Dancers (popstars)

SamJ

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Thats on the music video.. have you ever seen her perform these songs live? anyone can make a fun choreo but doesnt mean they can dance. 

but it does because they do it on the music video that's what people see. She has to be able to dance good to do good choreography well in the video

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

Britney is still a good dancer, Beyoncé is great and I really like her but sometimes her choreo is boring and Gaga dances amazingly in her music videos. And I like Bruno Mars too.

While I agree that Gaga is best when she's focused on her vocals a would like a show where she does simple choreo and not for every song, I don't know, it adds so much fun to the show.

I agree the choreography brings out so much passion in gaga she always smashes the choreo with such great strong powerful dancing and she always looks cool i don't want gaga to stop dancing

3 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

how can you say gaga looks bad in telephone and then say Beyonce is a good dancer. Beyonces dancing most of the time is not good to look at its just it just looks weird and not cool. Regardless of whether Gwen can dance well or not live she does a good job in her music videos and she always makes sure she looks cool

Im not sure if your being serious.. are you really criticizing Beyonces dance and attempting to compare it to Gaga?!! Dance wise, you cant compare them because Beyonce is on another level. Im not talking about music videos because anyone can dance good in a music video.

3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Im not sure if your being serious.. are you really criticizing Beyonces dance and attempting to compare it to Gaga?!! Dance wise, you cant compare them because Beyonce is on another level. Im not talking about music videos because anyone can dance good in a music video.

yes because live Beyonce still looks weird dancing its just not good to watch Imo. Gaga always looks cool dancing live

4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

you dont see people trying to dance like beyonce because how she dances is just embarrassing and not cool it doesn't flow well and it doesn't look human.

6 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Neither of them are very good.

7 minutes ago, UK Monster said:

yes because live Beyonce still looks weird dancing its just not good to watch Imo. Gaga always looks cool dancing live

lol you made a dance thread and now your talking about cool.. you really have a problem with being cool when it has nothing to do with dancing. are you 10 years old or something? Gaga looks awkward and weird dancing while Beyonce looks fierce and stunning when she dances live. This is a fact, its not even a opinion and even Gaga admits to this.

For females, there is Paula Abdul and Janet Jackson, a HUGE gap, then Jennifer Lopez, Brit, and everyone else.  Oh, and Madonna is no where on a "best dancers" list.   There is no natural ability there.  

Janet Jackson's effortless precision and ability to dance a variety of styles, not just slinging her neck back and forth (Beyonce),  has yet to be matched by any other female in the pop industry.  Paula was the only other with that level of skill, and she was one of the most sought after choreographers back in the day.  

Check out Janet Jackson perform "Doesn't Really Matter" on the MTV awards back in 2000.  The whole thing was lip synced, but that unique choreography and incredible precision is what made (makes) her the best.  

4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

lol you made a dance thread and now your talking about cool.. you really have a problem with being cool when it has nothing to do with dancing. are you 10 years old or something? Gaga looks awkward and weird dancing while Beyonce looks fierce and stunning when she dances live. This is a fact, its not even a opinion and even Gaga admits to this.

I am a hip hop dancer and have won tonnes of medals etc so I think I know what I'm talking about and ok Beyonce looks fierce but not good its awkward and cringy to watch. I think if bey did good choreo she would be good at it but all of her dances I have seen are really weird and not good at all she would be better not dancing at all

8 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Gaga's dancing is good in Judas marry the night applause bad romance. Okay just dance makes her look a bit awkward at times but she is having fun and trying to look silly whereas Beyonce tries and thinks she can dance well so she goes way too far with her choreography and it always ends up looking silly

This topic just made me realise how much I miss Gaga dancing and how long it has been since we last saw her actually doing a choreo..

dannydevito
51 minutes ago, Metamorphosis said:

Gaga was decent when she had Boomkack. She really pushed her. I don't think that she's a natural dancer, but I appreciate the effort she puts into her choreo. She really gives it her all, and that's very respectable.

No I think she isn't. One of the members of her team (idk wich one) said that she isn't really a dancer she just put a lot of effort in the choreo of Just Dance back in the day.

Archived