đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Dancers (popstars)

SamJ

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, littlemonsterwo said:

Don't forget B.

I like this dance above but some of her dances just make her look weird in my opinion like single ladies for example i find to be funny because i think her dancing looks bad it just doesn't look cool

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Metamorphosis said:

Gaga was decent when she had Boomkack. She really pushed her. I don't think that she's a natural dancer, but I appreciate the effort she puts into her choreo. She really gives it her all, and that's very respectable.

I think Gaga could just stop dancing for LG5 singles and the tour, I think she just doesn't need to. I feel like she only creates choreos for her music because it is a pop music thing to have dancers on your videos and shows but her visuals, outfits and music are already enough and she already hurt herself because of dancing.

Iwontell

Britney and Beyoncé are up there, definitely...but MJ above everyone else...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Did you really say Gwen? she can barely walk right! I love her though :) 

Britney Spears
Jennifer Lopez
Beyonce
Shakira
Ciara
Janet Jackson

yes Gwen is good to watch she dances good in rich girl and hollaback girl its fun cool choreo

Jesse Pinkman
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I think Gaga could just stop dancing for LG5 singles and the tour, I think she just doesn't need to. I feel like she only creates choreos for her music because it is a pop music thing to have dancers on your videos and shows but her visuals, outfits and music are already enough and she already hurt herself because of dancing.

I kinda agree. Most people go to a Gaga concert for the theatrics and vocals, not necessarily the dancing. She can give a little something of course, but nothing spectacular. That's not why we want to see her live anyway.

It's science, bitch

Just now, Iwontell said:

Britney and Beyoncé are up there, definitely...but MJ above everyone else...

That's why nobody mentioned him. It's obvious. Those two don't belong in the same sentence with him.

1 minute ago, UK Monster said:

yes Gwen is good to watch she dances good in rich girl and hollaback girl its fun cool choreo

Thats on the music video.. have you ever seen her perform these songs live? anyone can make a fun choreo but doesnt mean they can dance. 

androiduser
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I totally agree with this. She is primarily known and respected for her vocals, and she's not much of a dancer anyway, so in the end the vocals suffer a bit because of the dancing, and the dancing is not that great to begin with.

14 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Did you really say Gwen? she can barely walk right! I love her though :) 

Britney Spears
Jennifer Lopez
Beyonce
Shakira
Ciara
Janet Jackson

Gaga is not the best dancer so I wouldnt put her on the list but shes an interesting dancer.. I like when she dances in Bad Romance but when she really tries to dance like in Scheibe or Telephone, it looks bad.

how can you say gaga looks bad in telephone and then say Beyonce is a good dancer. Beyonces dancing most of the time is not good to look at its just it just looks weird and not cool. Regardless of whether Gwen can dance well or not live she does a good job in her music videos and she always makes sure she looks cool

Fernster7

Britney is still a good dancer, Beyoncé is great and I really like her but sometimes her choreo is boring and Gaga dances amazingly in her music videos. And I like Bruno Mars too.

While I agree that Gaga is best when she's focused on her vocals a would like a show where she does simple choreo and not for every song, I don't know, it adds so much fun to the show.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived