đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

@Thekreations Gaga artwork

HighwayFantasy

Featured Posts

HighwayFantasy

Hi Monsters,

I am a graphic designer in my spare time and I started my own account on Instagram a couple weeks ago. I share my artworks there and try to get an audience. I'm inspired by skulls, textures, soft colors and surrealism. My last post was inspired by Gaga and I want you guys to ask for some feedback/comments about it? I really adore her look in this photoshoot and i made her like she is floating in mid air on a turquoise grid. Did several effects for lighting and contouring. I made her face merged up with the background because i wanted to make it "unknown" instead of Gaga if you know what i mean. 

Please follow me when you are interested in digital art and graphic design! Paws up!

LadOfAbyss

I really love the composition and the center of the piece is really interesting. I also like that you didn't add any color to gaga herself, for it would have taken away some of that feeling of mystery and dreamlike feel of it. I'm glad that the color surrounding her isn't too bright as it would take away from the piece, the color is somewhat subtle and really makes it come together. Great job :) 

Spoiler

Also don't have instagram so can't post a nice comment for you but I hope this counts haha.

I am as vain as I allow

HighwayFantasy
Just now, DemonicBoy said:

I really love the composition and the center of the piece is really interesting. I also like that you didn't add any color to gaga herself, for it would have taken away some of that feeling of mystery and dreamlike feel of it. I'm glad that the color surrounding her isn't too bright as it would take away from the piece, the color is somewhat subtle and really makes it come together. Great job :) 

Hide contents

Also don't have instagram so can't post a nice comment for you but I hope this counts haha.

Thank you so much for your comment! You are a good reader :) 

What About Us

This is amazing artwork! I'm still trying to improve my graphic design skills, but my work turns out to be vague and childlike all the time. -_- I'm impressed though! It looks great. :applause:

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

HighwayFantasy
1 minute ago, ExplicitBeauty1 said:

This is amazing artwork! I'm still trying to improve my graphic design skills, but my work turns out to be vague and childlike all the time. -_- I'm impressed though! It looks great. :applause:

Thank you very much! I'm curious, can you show something :)? Never give up! Because you need to honor your art and believe in it:) 

What About Us
3 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Thank you very much! I'm curious, can you show something :)? Never give up! Because you need to honor your art and believe in it:) 

I would have to transfer pictures from my old phone, but I will definitely show you something if I can. :) I'm not giving up. It's just every time I draw something at the moment, it turns out to look like 10 year old children. There's only one good drawing that I've done and that was back nearly five years ago.

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

Archived