šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why isn't she being smart and using her hype?

Saint Laurent

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What About Us

Please give her time to plan out what she wants on her album. She will release her songs when she feels ready to. It may be after the Oscars or on her 30th birthday. We don't ever know. šŸ˜

Promise I'll always be there. Promise I'll be the cure.

5 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

Doesn't take up the full day/week/month/year.

How much time in a day do you think she has when she has a show that night, or has to go in and film scenes for AHS? Not much at all. She can't just teleport out of bed every morning at 8am, automatically be ready to go and at the places she needs to be.Ā 

tomsches

Some artists take more than 6 years to release a new Album so calm your vajayjayĀ 

because there is still more hype to come from the Oscars and then she will release the first single soon after in march in my opinion don't worry little monsters it wont be too long now

6 hours ago, Saint Laurent said:

I'm starting to get really annoyed to be honest.

She's spent the best part of 18 months now regaining hype for herself and trying to get the GP back on side, butĀ she isn't utilising the hype that she's created.

I'm just so confused as to why she won't realise the lead, she's had over two years to write it. My fear is that the GP and tbh, even fans will be bored of the LG5 era before it's even begun.

Why do you think she's taking so long?

She should be getting more good publicity soon from Oscars which should lead to her single release soon after and hopefully the lead single will be great and a massive success which will lead to a great era there is no need to worry she knows what she is doing just sit back relax and enjoy seeing gaga have a massive comeback she is gonna have a great era there is no need to worry

Schwerk

I prefer quality and longevity over hype any day. Hype is overrated in my opinion. I'd like her to take her time to release the best music she's ever made, no matter how long it takes. It's not like she's been out of the public eye. She just wants to make her own rules now and I thinks she's gonna be fine.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

32 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I prefer quality and longevity over hype any day. Hype is overrated in my opinion. I'd like her to take her time to release the best music she's ever made, no matter how long it takes. It's not like she's been out of the public eye. She just wants to make her own rules now and I thinks she's gonna be fine.

The vast majority of musical legends never relied on hype; they let the music speak for itself.

Helxig

Lets just wait and see what happens k? None of us really know her plan, and it could be anything at this point! I'm sure there is logic to it. Maybe it's even that she doesn't WANT the album to be a major hit. Maybe she hasn't even written a pop album this time. At the end of the day we actually don't know **** about LG5. She's said everything over the past year or so from pop, to straight up rock, to jazz, to electronic, to no electronic, to disco influences... And she's working with quite a varied bunch of producers at the moment too.

So lets just try and be patient, put a bit of trust in her and her team, and just see what happens.

The question is, if she drops this album and it doesn't sell well, or chart well, or gain popularity, will you still love her?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I think she learned her lesson when she hyped upĀ ARTPOPĀ too much.Ā 

Born This Way: "album of the decade!"
ARTPOP: "album of the millenium"

LG5 "..."

I think she's being careful this time. Maybe she's learned something from Beyonce too. 0 hype, no information, noone even knew she was recording, then suddenly a whole album drops. I think it's becoming more popular for artists to not hype this music, especially well established ones, so they can...

1 hour ago, Wenli said:

The vast majority of musical legends never relied on hype; they let the music speak for itself.

Ā 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived